Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Ren

The media is hush. North Korea is collapsing.

This is news from 1 day ago.

"(Reuters) - A surprise visit by a senior North Korea delegation to South Korea and the disappearance from public view of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for the past month have triggered speculation about Kim's health and the stability of his government."

If my history serves me right, Kim Jung Un's sister takes over.

A military leader we shall call #2 is attacking South Korea lightly and negotiating with South Korea at the same time.

A political leader #3 is trying to do the same thing.

China would like to have North Korea as a buffer state.

South Korea would like to have reunification with North Korea.

I believe John Titor said that both would happen. North and South Korea reunify but its leaders would be pro-Chinese.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Titor:

"
02-06-2001 08:33 AM

Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to “expand”.

Ren

Titor:

"

Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to “expand”.

Which has already been happening.

HDRKID

Ren, do you think that John Titor coming back influenced our time line in a positive way? John Titor did say that his C204 time machine was accurate up to 60 years. This lack of precision can limit the temporal distance of time travel, but I do wonder why time passes. Maybe it is like a river. Still, a lot of events he predicted are occurring now. Best that we keep our eyes open.

recameratimelapse.0.gif

Ren

I think Titor was here to make a positive change. Alexander TT came right out and said what they wanted to do. They were here to change the future for the better. But if you take away all the challenges in life, you're left with a lot of lazy dumb people. And lazy dumb people kill themselves off.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think Titor was here to make a positive change. Alexander TT came right out and said what they wanted to do. They were here to change the future for the better. But if you take away all the challenges in life, you're left with a lot of lazy dumb people. And lazy dumb people kill themselves off.

Yes, hence, Darwin Awards.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Titor:

"

True enough in 2017, folks?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If my history serves me right, Kim Jung Un's sister takes over.

Correct. He assigned his sister as his predecessor this year.

A military leader we shall call #2 is attacking South Korea lightly and negotiating with South Korea at the same time.

Kim Jong Un