Reverse sneeze erections?

Wind7

Staff
"swelling of erectile nasal tissue"

wouldn't you FEEL that? i mean apparently it's true,
but i'm a biological male and i've never felt that

There's loads of weirdness about the human body.....

I won't gross you out with what I've learned over the years having
been shown by the doctors in my family.

Wind7

Staff
My nose becomes inflated when I move my nose. Always thought that was muscles.

One of the things I was told is the tissue is there to help enhance our olfactory sense
whenever we smell something enticing, it excites (or improves) our sense of smell.

Weird.

Wind7

Staff

The possible link between nose and genital tissue was first proposed by American surgeon John McKenzie in 1883:
Over one hundred years ago, neurological reflexes emanating from the nose — termed the nasal reflex neurosis — were considered to be the cause of many symptoms, including symptoms related to the genitalia. In 1883 McKenzie, an otolaryngologist from Johns Hopkins Hospital, proposed a nasogenital reflex responsible for symptoms such as dysmenorrhea, pelvic pain, etc. and described improvements following nasal treatments.

Source: From the nose to the genitals and back again

Beholder

What's next? "Men can have babies!"
That's old news.
Capture-318.png

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's old news.
Capture-318.png

You know I used to tell people the government is putting something in the water. And apparently because of my genes, I appear to be immune. It's a remote controlled mind control chemical. I just saw on the news that they apparently now have control of Mitch McConnell. They turned off his brain for 18 seconds.

By the way, someone is confusing a beer belly with a pregnancy. Or perhaps your brain has been turned off too. For reprogramming.

Beholder

You know I used to tell people the government is putting something in the water. And apparently because of my genes, I appear to be immune. It's a remote controlled mind control chemical. I just saw on the news that they apparently now have control of Mitch McConnell. They turned off his brain for 18 seconds.

By the way, someone is confusing a beer belly with a pregnancy. Or perhaps your brain has been turned off too. For reprogramming.
He used to be a woman, so he still has the womb.