Rodin Coils vs Caduceus Coil-Which is more effective

RadicalResearcher

I am curious from the community to gather a consenses on the difference in regards to the effects of Steven Gibbs hyper dimentional resonater device using it's current design methods of the Caduceus coil vs the use with a Rodin Coil. Has anyone tried this and if so what were the effects?

Attachments

• 0be0c4ae3b705c428c6e21889099fe32.png
    0be0c4ae3b705c428c6e21889099fe32.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 2

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I've never had the opportunity to experiment with either of these types of devices, but what do you think the difference would be?

RadicalResearcher

I once spoke with Steve a few times, we talked at length on the differences of tesla coils and his caduceus coil. This was about 3 years before he passed away. Ironic, he once told me once "When I die in this run down home, my work will end up like Tesla", kind of funny considering but in any case when we spoke, he was calm and detailed about the subject matter. He wasn't about closing the sale so to speak, atleast not with me. He was about the technology behind his invention and how he aquired the knowledge. Yes, yes the ETs and god it all came up! But when we got down to the nuts and bolts of the conversation he talked technology. When I brought up to him Mark Rodin and the idea of swapping his Caduceus coil out for a simply designed rodin coil to increase electromagnetic scalar waves, he paused and then continued by simply saying he wasn't sure of it's effects but would be worth trying. He then proceeded to say, "it wasn't how it was shown to me to be!" referring to the ET's he aquired the information and knowledge from. We talked about schematics and future designs he had for improvement of the HDR. I had brought up to him in a seperate conversation a theory I had on using Prisms, lasers in combination with his HDR device to generate an artificial light vortex to enhance the Scalar Wave. Oddly enough that phone conversation was interrupted, he claimed by ETs, I claimed by other private interested groups within the defined establishment. He was facinated with my technological theory and concept. I fell sick and eventually had a heart attack and did not have further conversations with Steve. He had passed away before I had the chance to talk to him again. Since then I have renewed my interest in Time Travel, Propetual motion and free energy devices. Dabbeling with magnetic fields. I have many health issues and don't expect to live long.

I responded to your post because you seem to take subject matter that benefits this site serious. It's not that I am thinned skinned as one pointed out. It's that I have so little time to waste on those who do not appreciate contributions made. Or find it funny to troll, just because. Time when mature individuals could gather to forums such as this and produce quality conversations. I was there in 2001 when John Titor posted on the forums. I was listening to Art Bell when the fax came through. I read John's posts as he posted them. I take the matter serious and the technology. Get some guy on this site who think's because some crazed know it all on youtube looking to make a name for himself and wants to re-write history for a youtube profit, call one the greatest events of our time a hoax and a fake. Nothing has been given as proof. I have spoken over the phone to Larry Haber, his family was targeted by this Haoxhunter jerk. Larry as innocent as Art Bell in the ordeal. Soon, hoax hunter will be calling Mel Hole and Mel Waters a fake! Come to Washington State and visit Ellensburg. Talk with locals! The story true and the story real! I know! I live 38 Minutes from Ellensburg!

This generation of internet based trolls! What do they contribute? What does this generation contribute? Cancel culture! They don't like it, doesn't make sense! Just shut them down and erase them! Once us old guys are gone so is the history, knowledge and culture if the younger generation doesn't care to listen!