Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is the video of the Intermediate Axis Theorem demonstration. There are other names for the phenomena. I like it because it is a mechanical visualization of what is going on right before your eyes. I believe you could call this a parity violation. I noticed right away that this visualization is how the academic community describes the Nuclear Weak force. It is just a spinning wingnut with an initial input force on it's intermediate axis in free-fall.

It shows two oscillating spin forces operating at right angles to each other. The wingnut slows down and reverses spin direction along with a simultaneous flip in spatial orientation. It does this in defiance of normal laws of motion. If this were happening to an electron, it would be oscillating between an electron and a positron. I just wanted to share this being that there is a similarity with the operation of the Tesla coil. Two orthogonal oscillating electric fields.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes Steve. I believe the Russians claim to have discovered it in space. They clammed up and tried to keep it secret. But this phenomena goes back in the science literature more than 150 years. It was never mentioned in my physics class in high school though. I believe there has been a successful attempt to erase this knowledge from history. My intense interest in the phenomena is the link it has to the nuclear weak force. And that adds some credibility to Bob Lazar's story. What if one could understand this phenomena to the point where one could manipulate time? That is a property of the nuclear weak force.

As part of the spinning wing nut observation, did you pay attention to the phase angle between the two spin planes? The wing nut flips its spatial direction at the same time it changes its spin direction. That translates into both spin states being in phase with each other. In my radio electronics class we were taught that the EM wave breaks down into a magnetic wave lagging in time by 90 degrees from the electric wave. Changing the phase angles is of intense interest to me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
yes seen the one shot on video in space on the internet wing nuts didnt exist 150 years ago dident they so how would they know about that phenomena then

Another name for the phenomena is the Intermediate Axis Theorem. It was discovered that spinning an object on its intermediate axis would produce an unstable wobbly spin. It has also been labeled the tennis racket theorem. A tennis racket when spun on its intermediate axis will have a very unstable spin on its intermediate axis. And just remember that wingnut video I posted was done on earth in freefall. I suppose someone back then could have discovered the phenomena using a wingnut to spin on its intermediate axis while letting it drop to the floor.