Russia, Ukraine, and the beginning of WWIII: Nuclear War in 2015?

Samstwitch

In light of the happenings between the US/NATO/EU and Russia regarding an upcoming nuclear war, I wanted to resurrect this thread.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

I have a new neighbor that moved here from Russia that said the Russian people believe our government is evil and that they sent the meteor that hit them with the use of a new high tech weapon.

Between the people of Korea and the people in Russia we may see a third world war because of their fear and distrust of our government.

The threat is very real and a world war is likely to happen if we continue to meddle in foreign affairs.

There are people on this forum that say I am an alarmist and trying to instill fear for profit.

John Titor was reluctant at first to warn of a future war but he did say that "Most people will not listen anyway".
He was surprised that many people had ample time to prepare but did nothing to protect themselves and their families.

Sheepdog/Boy scout...OUT!

I agree! I wrote much more in Post #602 here: Russia/John Titor - coming true? | Page 31 | Paranormalis

March 17, 2014: Russian Broadcaster Warns of Turning US Into 'Radioactive Dust' - ABC News

I highly recommend this movie: Media - Revelation: The End of Days (Airing on History Channel) | Paranormalis

Last edited: