Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

alpha centauri

Some Neo-Nazis in Germany (they have not even enough votes to get a seat in the European parliament (0,6% of the votes)) side with Ukraine because of friendship with armed Nazi groups there:
(automatic google translation)
The party applauds the “Ukrainian brothers” and “national activists” whose “will to resist is far from broken”.

According to their own information, supporters of the III. Wegs also at a peace rally on Thursday evening in front of the Russian Consulate General in Frankfurt/Main. One photo shows an activist with an Azov emblem - a far-right Ukrainian volunteer battalion. In fact, the III. Weg has been in contact with Azov for a long time, reported years ago about visits to the battalion. And just a few days ago, the party hailed Azov as the "armed wing of the national movement" in Ukraine engaged in a "heroic struggle for the freedom of their country."

Recently, for example, the former NPD functionary Baldur Landogart said on Telegram about the war in Ukraine that he would “take part in the fighting” if possible. At the same time he offered: "Anyone who would like to take part in a real fight instead of taking a 1000th Corona walk can get in touch." Landogart then sent out contact addresses for the right-wing extremist National Corps in Ukraine. And addressed to those who understand Putin in his own scene, he explained: "You are no longer my comrades and you no longer belong to my people."

Last edited:

alpha centauri

There seem to be increased Anti-Russian sentiment, because of the demonization of the Russian people in the media.
But more and more often, not only the political leaders are the target of criticism. It is generalized that resentment and hostility towards people of Russian origin in Germany are growing:

• A few days ago in North Rhine-Westphalia, for example, the windows of a shop selling products from Russia were destroyed and smeared - the police are investigating .
  • In Baden-Württemberg, a restaurant did not welcome guests with a Russian passport - the owner later apologized for "sticking to the nationality of the criticism of Putin".
  • At the Munich University Hospital, a professor refused to treat Russian patients - and later apologized for it.

I wonder if the media in the US blames Joe Biden, because they blamed Trump for the Anti-Asian hate. If they do not blame Biden, they will reveal a strong bias against Republicans.

I dont think that one person is responsible for either of this and that the fight against hate is a group effort.

I think, the media is mainly responsible for negative biases no matter by whom and against whom (race, class, sex, covid-mandate-critics etc.) ), because they have the most power to sway peoples opinion.

Furthermore, I think, only spirituality can decrease these biases. Teachings like Jesus teachings and a couple of other teachings that also decrease biases (kindness, compassion, etc.) .

I think a further problem is that critic on anything should not create a bias. But a lot of people hate the group they criticize. In my opinion, the reason is the strong polarization that the media has created over the last couple of years and the dehumanization of the people that dont agree with them or their media outlet (no matter which side they are on and which media outlet).

So I do not wonder that critic on Russia creates Anti-Russian hate, because that is what they have created.

Noah_A_S

Hi @Num7 I think it would also be wise if I made a thread documenting the history of what's going on in this war, from this point onwards. I'll post in politics.

alpha centauri

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?

Germans are allowed to take part in the Ukraine war – also for Russia​

Voluntary deployments at the front are not punishable per se. The federal government now wants to prevent extremists from taking part in fighting in Ukraine.

They allow to fight for both sides and fuel the war in this way, but dont want extremist to fight?

start at edge

Something mainstream media either does not know or is hiding – PEOPLE seek refuge also in Donetsk Republic and in Russia … I think those are safer than the ones who took refuge in the west. Best thing is that Donetsk Republic and Lugansk Republic have already been liberated … PEOPLE there are still in pain and suffering, but their morale is much better now and rising up. (turn subtitles on)

Like I said – Donetsk Republic and Lugansk Republic were liberated … that is irreversible now:

steven chiverton

sometimes what you may think is bs could turn out to be different than you think

Attachments

• Buried Ukraine space ark in Kherson activates so Russia takes over » Exopolitics.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

TimeFlipper

sometimes what you may think is bs could turn out to be different than you think
Really interesting Steve, i wonder if Putin believes that the "Space Ark" is identical to the Ark Of The Covenant as in the, Raiders Of The Lost Ark movie, where the belief is the Ark can kill rival armies of the people carrying the Ark..:LOL:

The Ark was postulated to be a capacitor that holds inside itself huge amounts of energy, capable of destroying anything in front of it, which would seem likely to be the description an atomic bomb maybe? :unsure: