Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

Art

What's predicted by John Titor, is the beginning of world war three.
Ww4 is near to start. Go to your country village mountain to survive the greath flood. A catastrophic event while begin after the use of nuclear force : the sky are full of evaporated water, and a GIGANTIC FLOOD during 40 day will change the world forever !. I have read half your book mayhem.

alpha centauri

I will keep an eye on all this and see if about the next one I was right too.
Hungary, Serbia and also Germany and Italy are tied to Russia because of the gas they get. In my opinion, the love for Russia of Orban and the love of Russia in Serbia would suddenly change when they are not dependend to Russia anymore, because there is no connection of love.

Well and Germany has to kind of thank them because they (Russia, Ukranine, East Europe and the whole Sowjetunion) saved them from the Nazis in WW2, so it is difficult.

But you have to have people like Orban that have friendly relation to both sides to make a peace deal. But I think Orban will not do anything , even Erdogan is doing more than him.

alpha centauri

@start at edge
That is interesting. That is how the controled media in Russia already has manipulated their people to think about their neighbors and they are interested who of your neighboring countries the public agrees to conquer next:
IMG_20220320_043238_361-e1647771272918.jpg

Source:

Last edited:

start at edge

WE ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA!

The video of the former nato general statements, is taken from a scum Romanian TV station which supports Zelensky fascists and “azov” nazis. Sadly, it is not the only Romanian TV station supporting those bastards, in fact there is only one single TV station that stands for the truth, but I’m afraid they will be simply canceled by the devils, because to turn them is practically impossible – they all would resign and beg for food to survive the day rather than fraternizing with the devils. I constantly watch them and I can see the pressure they’re subjected to, from the amount of YouTube posted videos that is decreasing every day (I watch only on the internet, as I already gave up TV 20 years ago). What nato devils don’t know is that their evil plans don’t count, whatever those plans might be. I personally made a delivery request to Mr. President Putin, to deliver the first nukes right to my backyard (best would be “tsar”). I did this because I made a promise that when it will be the time for me to go, I will do so, but ONLY taking at least 10 devils with me – a nuke takes care of at least 1000 devils, so I will have kept my promise at least 100 times. I renew all this – I’M GAME !!!
I see this as the real meaning of “I am ready” … so, nato devils – I AM READY !!! … are you ???
Like I’ve said too many times – there are only 2 options available:
1. nato devils urgently get out of our countries in an orderly, civilized fashion
… or …
2. they will be kicked out by our Russian brothers, which will be much worse than in their darkest nightmares
I’d say – CHOSE WISELY !!!
And there is something else – it is not only Russia, but also China, Iran, India, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba and many others as well … how stupid can nato devils be to not realize they’ve lost already, since at least 2 years ago ???
I have a piece of advice for PEOPLE, wherever they may reside: when the heat will go up, simply walk far away from anything resembling authorities, as the hottest points will be there … and when I say “hottest”, the first thing I have in mind are nukes – like I said before, I myself am waiting for such a delivery and as I have absolutely nothing left, I’ll stay put and wait for that delivery … but PEOPLE who just want to continue their peaceful lives, should protect themselves and their families.
Warm greetings and salutations from a Romanian brother …

P.S.
I just posted a comment on this YouTube channel and it was visible for only a few seconds before the YouTube platform owners deleted it … any thoughts ??? … anybody …

Last edited:

alpha centauri

What nato devils don’t know is that their evil plans don’t count, whatever those plans might be. I personally made a delivery request to Mr. President Putin, to deliver the first nukes right to my backyard (best would be “tsar”). I did this because I made a promise that when it will be the time for me to go, I will do so, but ONLY taking at least 10 devils with me – a nuke takes care of at least 1000 devils, so I will have kept my promise at least 100 times. I renew all this – I’M GAME !!!
The question is: In the case this is true, that Putin is such a good person, why did he support Nazis in the past? That does not make sense:
One of Putin’s most interesting operations is his handling Rainer Sonntag as a KGB agent. Sonntag was a notorious neo-Nazi known throughout East and West Germany. The neo-Nazi and small-time criminal is recruited by Georg S. in the 1980s; this makes Putin responsible for overseeing control of Sonntag. Since Putin is tasked with finding agent multipliers, it is Sonntag’s job to expand the agent network with people he knows such as members of the neo-Nazi movement.

In 1987, Sonntag is deported to West Germany and makes a career as a close confidante to the neo-Nazi leader Michael Kühnen. An agent subordinate to Putin could only be deported with his permission. Sonntag is now an „agent in the field of operations“, meaning a spy in West Germany. He maintains contact to Georg S. and via him to Putin.

Last edited:

start at edge

Well … to me it makes perfect sense, because I do not believe one single word from such “articles” … I don’t even read any – they’re all sensationalism material, no different from mainstream media propaganda. Anybody could write entire volumes of anything that comes in his (her) mind.
The question is: In the case this is true, that Putin is such a good person, why did he support Nazis in the past? That does not make sense:
Well … to me it makes perfect sense, because I do not believe one single word from such “articles” … I don’t even read any – they’re all sensationalism material, no different from mainstream media propaganda. Anybody could write entire volumes of anything that comes in his (her) mind.

alpha centauri

That is conformation bias. You want him to be the savior. But he also has a dark side.

The article is from the year 2015 and is not known in the mainstream media. I cannot remember anybody talking about his racist past.
Can you show me one current article in the Western media about this? I did not read anything about this stuff in the current media. Putin always had a lot of fanboy and fangirls on the left and the right in Germany, he was not pictured as that bad, otherwise he would not have been able to sell so much gas to Europe.

This is not an American or English article that is a German newspaper that has an English translation.

Last edited: