Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

alpha centauri

What is your opinion on Merkel and Putin? Do you think they have a connection. According to some conspiracy theorists, they have a connection.
That is a thread I made about one of the lodges :

I dont know what Merkel and Putin discussed since years. But as soon as she resigned he attacked. Trump thinks it is because of him but I dont believe it.

Merkel studied in Russia and Putin in East Germany ( I think they could be somehow connected). According to RT (Russia Today). Putin said that Merkel and him talked a lot about the situation and she has no soultion on the conflict in Ukraine/Donbass she only wants to talk (that was before the war). So the situation did not care him all these years.

Bones McCoy

It is incredible how people forget that war is war because of two entities being at war. Sadly we only see the one side of the story and not the other. That said this is not new and we will not see it change anytime soon.

The sad part is this thing could have been prevented a long time ago. People may not remember this but in 2014 the process of escalation started and both sides of the coin know this. The point I am making is this was written in stone.

The difference however this time we may actually see a "hot" solution and I am sorry to say there will be no winners. The world should push for a peaceful resolution and allow all parties involved to walk out of this without fear of retaliation. If this doesn't happen it will not matter who lose because everyone WILL lose. America sits on 4018 nuclear weapons and this number was given in 2017. It is said that Russia sits on 4477 Nuclear weapons. Now if both countries initiate the "dead man's switch" and all these weapons are fired... The devastation to earth as a planet will be final. Earth as a planet WILL DIE and humanity will die along side it.

IF the world doesn't give Russia a way out they may consider the fact that they have nothing to lose and that is more dangerous then any sanction. The world should force a deescalation or face extinction. Make no mistake Russia will never surrender and i think we all know this by now.

I mean it is no secret that 150 American B-61 nuclear gravity bombs are stationed in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy and Turkey. Now how on earth can deescalation happen when everyone is pointing these things to everyone else?

It is madness and sadly it seems the world wants to turn earth into a version of hell. :cry:

label

I seriously doubt at the world has enough bunkers for enough people to repopulate the world. Nor do I believe that the world will ever recover to the point that we may see some normality. Truth is we need America, Russia and China to work towards global peace. We need Europe to engage and build relations with Russia and remove the stigma. Lastly we need to activate Africa so that it can become a contributor to both import and export.

This will allow for the trade of goods and the creation of wealth. The world's security should not revolve around China, France, Russia, United Kingdom and the United States. The rest of the world is also important our import and export is also valuable and our contributions should also have value.

I remember this:

It was created so that the world can have peace but sadly it failed in its mission:

Second Congo War (1998–2003)
Syrian Civil War
Darfur Conflict
Iraq War
Afghanistan War
The War Against Boko Haram
Yemeni Civil War
source

*Ukraine Conflict [November 2013 to 2017]*
*Ukraine Russia [2022]*

Propaganda is a powerful tool and used irresponsibly can doom humanity. Social media it seems can both start or stop this madness. Time will tell if they do or not.

start at edge

Some knew even 4 years ago … they were obviously NOT mainstream media

For some strange reason, seeing those depicted above involuntarily reminds me of something (not someone) referring to us all as “your species” … why is that ?!?!
come on entity – say something … make a joke …I know you're watching ...

Last edited:

start at edge

What is your opinion on Merkel and Putin? Do you think they have a connection. According to some conspiracy theorists, they have a connection.
That is a thread I made about one of the lodges :

I dont know what Merkel and Putin discussed since years. But as soon as she resigned he attacked. Trump thinks it is because of him but I dont believe it.

Merkel studied in Russia and Putin in East Germany ( I think they could be somehow connected). According to RT (Russia Today). Putin said that Merkel and him talked a lot about the situation and she has no soultion on the conflict in Ukraine/Donbass she only wants to talk (that was before the war). So the situation did not care him all these years.
To be honest, I have no opinion … probably because all I know about politics is that it is a filthy bitch no matter where, no matter when. I genuinely believe that “attack” is a little of an overstatement … personally, I would say that Russia is defending oppressed PEOPLE by Ukraine fascists who constantly murder them since at least 8 years. Russia officially announced the PEOPLE of Ukraine to leave the high risk areas, but PEOPLE could not find out anything because “eu” devils and “nato” devils FORBID any Russian TV station and internet site all over europe (intentionally without capitals) and so many of them died … so, in my opinion, the ENTIRE blame for ALL civilians who lost their lives is EXCLUSIVELY on “eu” devils and “nato” devils.

start at edge

@start at edge how long has Volodymyr Zelenskyy been seen as a puppet? , leaving out his comedian background.

I mean say from a few years back where there signs?
I have no idea … probably a long time. Anyway, I don’t know if it is that important how long he is seen as a puppet, I think it is more important to see where we got today (him playing a significant role in all this).

label

What we are seeing here is nothing more then provocation. Just remember how many troops was evacuated before all this started. The fact remains they had to be evacuated so that means troops was at one stage busy with something. If you are going to dress up and play war games against someone's border then trouble will follow.

What we are seeing here is factually a way to get money:

So is this about war? No... It is always about the money...

start at edge

The fact that I am very close to these events and also the fact that I myself was in Russia, in Transnistria and in Ukraine and saw with my own eyes what is what there, talking to numerous people, gives me the possibility to look even further on this issue and deeper into this subject. I’ll try to put it as simple as possible, even if using only a comparison:
If I sell ice cream, then I produce 10 tons stock for the next week ONLY if I know there are customers who will buy it. Who has the major stock of weaponry in the world from bayonets to nukes ??? … whoever that might be, I am 100% convinced it will sell ONLY to allies … if there are no current allies but only potential allies, then they are with 100% certainty on their way to become. Either way, if I, as an ice cream producer, have no customers to sell it to, then I have enough ice cream to last for a few thousand lives … and what I can not eat, I will definitely not sell to anybody (let alone giveaway) … I would rather feed the animals with it … and that is exactly what those with huge weapons arsenal do … even better – their current and future allies have their own weapons arsenal, which is pretty significant. Bottom line – I am relaxed and I don’t worry much.
There is something very interesting I’ve heard from ALL the people I talked to: “what does not kill us, makes us stronger” … and I know for a fact that those are practically impossible to kill, so they are getting stronger by the minute, trust me – that is why I am so relaxed.

Bones McCoy

@start at edge how long has Volodymyr Zelenskyy been seen as a puppet? , leaving out his comedian background.

I mean say from a few years back where there signs?

He was created as a television fantasy of a president on a sitcom, and then the fantasy was made reality. Like if the actor Martin Sheen from The West Wing tv series became the actual President.