Scalar Antenna

mullac998

Why dont you tell our member what the scalar coil impedance will be when the output from the CB transmiter is 50 ohms into the resonant antenna?..
I was thinking seems cb radios don't go up to the frequency I need I could use a crystal oscillator. As long as I've got current a generating the scalar waves I could some how attach the crystal oscillator then use that to vibrate waves at the right frequency. I thought about supplying voltage to the crystal oscillator then attach that to the antenna but i'm unsure if the crystal oscillator would still output the same amount of voltage coming in

Martian

As I've stated in a previous thread I'm working on a scalar antenna. I'm currently saving up for a function generator. So if you have questions ask away and ill be keeping the post updated
I'm very sorry if I overlooked it, but do you have a picture of your scalar antenna? :)

TimeFlipper

I was thinking seems cb radios don't go up to the frequency I need I could use a crystal oscillator. As long as I've got current a generating the scalar waves I could some how attach the crystal oscillator then use that to vibrate waves at the right frequency
Can you please explain specifically why you need 112mhz?

mullac998

Can you please explain specifically why you need 112mhz?
Its around that frequency someone said to me something special happenes at that frequency when you vibrate scalar waves at the right frequency. When I asked what happens they said that's what experiments are for

TimeFlipper

Its around that frequency someone said to me something special happenes at that frequency when you vibrate scalar waves at the right frequency. When I asked what happens they said that's what experiments are for
Hmm i see..

If you are intent on using a RF frequency of 112mhz, consider purchasing one of the very small spy type transmitters that operate in the 88mhz to 112mhz FM frequencies i told you about, you can purchase them very cheaply in kit form or ready built from Ebay...

You can also use a small handheld VHF receiver that covers those frequencies, and "spy" on your girlfriend outside her house after you leave her, although i wouldnt advise doing that ;):LOL:..