Scary Prophecy About World War III

TimeFlipper

Very true Snake...Although UFOs were seen during WW2 (the foo fighters) and became very popular with the population from 1947 when they were first called UFOs
But again i could be way off course..Thanks for waking me up :)

Zeirbah

Golden City appears to be in the centre of Missouri..Im not sure where the rockets

Well, It's good that I'm not in... wait, I am in Missouri! I happen to be in this part of the state, which is almost in the center of Missouri. That's bad.

Pulaski_County_Missouri_Incorporated_and_Unincorporated_areas_Waynesville_Highlighted.svg

TheCreator

For Leonard Wood is in the middle of Missouri and serves as the Army's Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear School and the Army Engineer School and Regiment. If we're hit with a biological or chemical weapon, what better way to ensure we can't protect ourselves from it than to destroy the experts.

TheCreator

This wouldn't be the end of the world any more than WWII was the end of the world. Yes, it would be catastrophic and devastating, but certainly not the end of the world.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This wouldn't be the end of the world any more than WWII was the end of the world. Yes, it would be catastrophic and devastating, but certainly not the end of the world.

That's what I keep telling people. Most disastrous events will be status quo changes. They won't blow up the entire planet. :)