Scary Prophecy About World War III

TimeFlipper

I reckon the poor old judge wanted the trial to finish quickly so he could get home and sort out the guy with his wife! :eek::D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I hope you realize that what he says is LITERAL he wasn't John Titor putting in coded things, he was straightforward.
mideastbig(1).gif
Does anyone see it? Iraq and Syria(A.K.A Isis) are right next to the Mediterranean Sea. My prediction... Fall, 2016 :(

heka2015

All the original text is from «Blick in die Zukunft» from Conrad Adlmaier.
He interviewed the seer personaly and wrote it down in a book that he published in three editions first 1950, second 1955 and third 1961 after his death.

He rewrote the editions cause Irlmaier gave him more information.
NOTHING contradicts whatsoever in any of the editions.
It is the most authentic source of Irlmaier.
I colored Irlmaiers statements in orange.
My additions for translation sake are marked yellow.

Edition 1 - 1950 here we go with the first part:
Ueber Nacht gehts los

Bekannt ist der Ausspruch Irlmeiers, daß die Zukunft für unser Vaterland keineswegs rosig herschaut. Als ich ihn fragte: „Wie gehts weiter mit uns?“ wurde er sehr ernst. „Nix Schöns kann i Dir net sagen“, meinte er, Nur ungern beschrieb er sein Gesicht, aber so plastisch, als rolle alles vor seine Augen ab. Hören wir:
It starts overnight

It is a known statement of Irlmaier that the future for our country is not very bright/rosy. When I asked him: "How does it go on with us/Germany?" he turned very serious. "Nothing nice I could tell you" he said. Only reluctantly he describes his visions/Gesicht, but so vividly, as it happens right before his eyes as we are listening:
Drei Heereszüge

„Zuerst wird der dritte Hochgestellte umgebracht (Ghandi und Graf Bernadotte fielen bereits Mordanschlägen zum Opfer). Dann gehts über Nacht los. Es geht in drei großen Linien westwärts. (Er zeichnete auf ein Blatt Papier drei Pfeile.) Der unterste Heerwurm kommt über den Wald daher (deckt sich mit der Prophezeiung des Mühlhiasl!), zieht sich dann aber nordwestlich der Donau, um in gleicher Richtung wie die zwei anderen Heeressäulen dem Rhein zuzustreben. Es geht sehr rasch.“ Das Hauptquartier beschrieb Irlmeier haargenau, nannte sogar den Namen und zeichnete den ungefähren Punkt auf. Er sagte: „Dort ist eine Kirche, in der der Altar nicht nach Osten, sondern nach Norden zeigt.“
Three army-campains/expeditions

"First the third high-ranked/?superscripted? is assasinated. Then it starts overnight.It goes westwards in three mayor lines.(He drew three arrows on a piece of paper).
The lowest army-worm/Heerwurm comes through the woods, but then pulling to northeast of the Danube/Donau to strive towards, the same direction as the other two army-columns/Heeressäule, to the Rhine/Rhein. It happens really fast"
Irlmaier described the Headquartes very precisely, he even mentioned the name and pointed to the approximate site. He said “There is a church where the altar is not facing to the east, but to the north.”
Atombomben aufs Hauptquartier

Dann steigen so viel Tauben (Flieger) aus dem Sand (Afrika?) auf, daß ich sie nicht zählen kann. Die fliegen über uns weg, brauchst aber koa Angst haben, bei uns werfens nix runter. Aber dort, wo ’s Hauptquartier ist, schmeißens des schwarze Kastl runter, na is alles hin. Dann fliegens nach Norden. In der Mitte steht ein Fleck, da lebt gar nix mehr, koa Mensch, koa Viech, koa Gras. Sie fliegen ganz nauf, wo die dritte Heeresmasse reinkommen is, und schneiden alles ab. Dann werns alle umbracht, hoam kommt koaner mehr von de drei Heereszüge. Da seh ich aber oan daherfliegen von Osten, der schmeißt was in das große Wasser, na geschieht was Merkwürdiges. Da hebt sich das Wasser wie ein einziges Stück turmhoch und fällt wieder runter, dann werd alles überschwemmt. Es gibt ein Erdbeben und de groß Insel werd zur Hälfte untergehen. Die ganz Sach werd net lang dauern, i siech drei Strich – drei Tag, drei Wochen, drei Monat, i woaß net genau, aber lang dauerts net!“
Atomic bombs on the headquarters

Then so many pigeons arise from the sand that I can't even count them.
They are flying over our heads, but you don't need to be afraid, they won't drop anything.
But where the headquarter is they drop a black box, then everything is destroyed.
Then they fly to the north. In the middle there is a spot, nothing lives there anymore, no human, no animal, no grass.
Then they fly all the way up where the third army-mass/Heeresmasse entered and cut off everything/blocking the way.

Then everybody is murdered, noone of the three army-campains/Heereszüge return home. But then I see one coming/flying from the east, dropping something in the big water, then something strange happens.
The water lifts like a single piece, tower high and falls down back again, then everything gets flooded. There will be an earthquake and half of the big island goes under. The whole thing wont last long, I see three lines – three days, three weeks, three month, I don't know for sure, but it won't last long!”

That's it for today.
More coming soon.

Hope you enjoy
heka

Last edited:

heka2015

Thanks. Looking forward to the next part.

Any idea what "the big island" is? Perhaps the UK?
Yeah sure it's the UK.And not only perhaps.
You will see when you get the whole picture, we'll get there.
I'm working already on the next part, gotta sleep a little though.

heka

heka2015

Da kimmt keiner her
Als ich sagte, „O mei, Irlmeier, da is gfehlt, wenn de Rotjankerl kommen, die schneiden uns alle die Gurgel ab“, da meinte er beruhigend: „Da brauchst gar koa Angst haben, Dir passiert gar nix, überhaupts wir da herinnen, vom Watzmann bis zum Wendelstoa, uns gschieht nichts, weil uns d’ Mutter Gottes von Altötting schützt, da kimmt keiner her, das ist wahr, das darfst mir glauben, was ich Dir sag, das woaß i ganz gwiß. Aber wo anderscht, da schaugts schiach aus, das mag i Dir gar net erzählen.“
Ther is no one coming

When I said "Oh dear, Irlmaier, it's over when the red-coats/Rotjankerl are coming, they will slit our throats" there he said calmly, "you don't have to be afraid, nothing happens to you, after all, around here, from the Watzmann up to the Wendelstein, nothing happens to us, because the Virgin/Madonna of Altötting protects us, no one is coming here, that is the truth, you can believe me what I am telling you, I know that for sure. But elsewhere, it looks bad, I don't even want to tell you.”

Nach der Katastrophe
....und wird drei Könige krönen,
den ungarischen, den österreichischen und den bayerischen
Und dann fuhr er fort: „Die große Stadt mit dem hohen eisernen Turm steht im Feuer. Aber das haben die eigenen Leut anündt, net die, die vom Osten hermarschiert sind. Und die Stadt wird dem Erdboden gleichgemacht, das siech i ganz genau. Und in Italien gehts bös her. Da bringen’s viel Leut um und der Papst kommt ihnen aus, aber viel Geistliche wern umbracht, viele Kirchen stürzen ein.

Dann aber kommt der Papst wieder zurück und er wird noch drei Könige krönen, den ungarischen, den österreichischen und den bayrischen. Der is ganz alt und hat schneeweiße Haar, er hat d’ Lederhosen an und is unter de Leut wia seinesgleichen. Zuerst ist noch Hungersnot, aber dann kommen auf der Donau so viel Lebensmittel herauf, daß alle satt werden. Die überschüssigen Leute ziehen jetzt dorthin, wo die Wüste entstanden ist, und jeder kann siedeln, wo er will, und Land haben, soviel er anbauen kann. Da werden die Leut wenig und der Krämer steht vor der Tür und sagt: Kaufts mir was ab, sonst geh i drauf! Und d’ Würst hängen übers Teller naus, so viel gibts.

Drüben im Osten gehts wild her, da raufen die Leut und ’s Kreuz kommt wieder in Ehren.“

Geheimnisvoll sagte der Irlmeier: „Am Himmel kommt ein Zeichen, der Gekreuzigte mit den Wundmalen, und alle werden es sehen.“

Auch von einem Klimawechsel sprach er, daß es bei uns wärmer würde (vielleicht durch ein Hereinfluten der Golfstrom-Gewässer infolge Atomexplosion im Aermelkanal), sogar Wein werde bei uns gebaut und Südfrüchte. Nach der Katastrophe wird eine lange, glückliche Zeit kommen. Wers erlebt, dem gehts gut, der kann sich glücklich preisen.

After the catastrophe
.... and will crown three kings,
the Hungarian, Austrian and the Bavarian

And then he continued: "The big city with the high iron tower is on the fire. But their own people set in on fire, not those who marched in from the east. And the city is leveled to the ground, I see that very clear. In Italy it is very bad. They kill a lot of people and the pope will be able to escape them, but a lot of clergymen will be murdered, many churches collapse."

But then the Pope comes back and he will/still crown three kings, the Hungarian, the Austrian and the Bavarian. He is quite old (the bavarian king) and has snow-white hair, he wears leather-pants/Lederhosen and behaves as equal among the people. First there is still a famine, but then there comes a lot of food up the Danube/Donau, that all are fed. The people left over, now move to the desert that has emerged, and everyone can settle where he wants to, and get as much property as they can cultivate. Ther are less people and the shopkeeper standing by his door says: Buy something from me, otherwise i will die! There is so much that the sausages are hanging over the plates.

Over in the east it is getting wild, the people scuffle and the cross comes back to honor.

Mysteriously, Irlmaier said: "In the sky will be a sign, the crucified with the stigmata, and all will see it."

He also spoke about a climate change, that it will be warmer here/Germany, even wine could be cultivated and tropical fruits. After the catastrophe a long, happy time will come. Who sees it, will be well, and can call himself fortunate.

to be continued...
like before: orange=Irlmaier - white=Adlmaier - yellow=me for translation sake

heka

Last edited: