Scary Prophecy About World War III

heka2015

Wie es im Jahre 1950 wird, und später
Irlmeier sagte über das Jahr 1950 folgendes voraus, was wir hier absichtlich niederschreiben, weil dann jeder selbst sehen kann, ob seine Voraussagungen eintreffen oder nicht.
Der Januar ist einmal so warm, daß die Mucken tanzen.
Der Februar bringt Kälte, so daß die Bräuer ihre Eiskeller füllen können.
Der März aber wird so, daß die Bauern Habern bauen. Das Jahr wird sehr fruchtbar werden. Im Herbst werden die Bauern den Butter auf den Markt bringen, aber das Geld wird noch rarer sein wie jetzt und sie müssen ihren Butter wieder heimtragen. Zu essen gibts genug, es kann sein, daß wir schon in eine Zeit hinein kommen, daß bei uns überhaupt kein richtiger Winter mehr kommt. Ich sehe in späterer Zeit Weinberge und Südfrüchte bei uns wachsen, ob ihr es glaubt oder nicht.
Einmal werden in den Städten Unruhen ausbrechen, dann wird gestohlen und geplündert. Die Städter ziehen aufs Land und wollen den Bauern das Vieh nehmen, dann muß sich der Bauer fest auf sein Sach setzen, sonst stehlen sie ihm das Hemd unterm A... weg. Aber die böse Zeit geht schnell vorbei. Und hernach kommt eine schöne Zeit.
How it will be in 1950, and later

Irlmaier predicted about the year 1950 what we write down here on purpose, so everyone can then see for themselves whether his predictions prove accurate, or not.
January once will be so warm that the mosquitoes are dancing.
February brings cold, so that the beer brewers can fill their ice cellars.
But in march it will be so, that the farmers can sow oat. The years will be very fruitful. In autumn, the farmers will bring the butter to the market, but money will be even scarcer than now, and they have to carry their butter home again. To eat there is enough, it could be, that we already entered in a period where we wont have a real winter at all. I see in a later period vineyards and tropical fruits growing here/Germany, whether you believe it or not.

Once there will erupt unrests in the cities, then there will be steeling and looting. The townsmen move to the country and want to take the cattle from the farmers, then the farmer must hold on firmly to their property, or they steal the shirt under his ass away. But bad times are passing fast. And afterwards comes a great/beautiful time.
Drei große Städte gehen unter

Neuerdings bestätigte Irlmeier für drei große Städte ein düsteres Schicksal. „Die eine Stadt geht im Wasser unter, die zweite große Stadt steht kirchturmtief im Meer, die dritte aber fällt zusammen.“ Er kennt auch die Namen, die aber aus triftigen Gründen hier nicht genannt werden dürfen. Der Hellseher schilderte auch soziale Unruhen in einem Land „über dem Wasser“, schwere Kämpfe im Westen, die zu einer Feuersbrunst in der Hauptstadt führen.
Three major cities go under

Recently Irlmaier confirmed a gloomy fate for three large cities. "One city goes under water, the second major city lies deep in the sea the water as high as a church tower, but the third one will be shattered." He also knows the names (of the cities), but they cannot be named here, for obvious reasons. The clairvoyant also described social unrest in a country "over the water", heavy fighting in the West, leading to a conflagration in the capital.

That SPOILER button is driving me crazy!!!!!
o_0
I have to remind you again: EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SEEN EXACTLY FROM WHERE HE LIVED!!! West, north etc. is from his point of view, UPPER BAVARIA Freilassing

heka

Last edited:

walt willis

This morning the report on the TV news special stated that a NATO nation just now shot down a Russian plane over Turkey.
Putin called it a stab in the back.

Try to think of a weapon system that has never been used to its fullest.

The day that it may be used is getting closer and the signs are all around the world that it may happen soon.

If it is inevitable then we would be wise to prepare the best way we can.

We are in serious danger because of the people we have elected into office...

The old saying is "Starve with a republican or Die with a democrat".

Give it some thought...

heka2015

Die schwarzen Kastl

Im Verlauf eines Gespräches beschrieb Irlmeimeinte er. „Wenn sie explodieren, dann entsteht ein gelber und grüner Staub oder Rauch, was drunter kommt, ist dahin, obs Mensch, Tier oder Pflanze ist. Die Menschen werden ganz schwarz und er die „schwarzen Kastl“ und deutete die Größe etwa mit 25x25 cm an. „Des san Teufelsbrocken“, das Fleisch fällt ihnen von den Knochen, so scharf ist das Gift.“
The black boxes

During a conversation Irlmaier described the "black box", and suggesting a size of about 25x25 cm (10'' by 10'' a little less 1 inch=2.54 cm). "Those are devils boulders/Teufelsbrocken," he said. "When they explode, the result is a yellow and green dust or smoke, what's underneath, is gone, whether it's human, animal or plant. The people are getting all black and the meat falls off their bones, thats how severe the poison is."
Drei feurige Zungen

„Von K. aus fliegen die Feuerzungen unermeßlich weit nach Nordwesten, nach Westen und nach Süden. Ich sehe sie wie Kometenschweife. Wir haben aber nichts zu fürchten. Nur einmal geht eine Zunge zu kurz und dann brennt eine kleine Stadt ab, die ist aber nördlich vom Saurüssel.“

Die Münchener brauchen auch keine Angst haben, unruhig wirds schon sein, aber es passiert nicht viel. Und schnell gehts vorüber.
Glauben tuns mir viele nicht, ich weiß es auch nicht, was der Herrgott tut, aber was ich sehe, das darf ich sagen, ohne daß ich ein Prophet sein will. Schließlich stehn wir alle in Gottes Hand. Aber wer ans Kreuz nicht glaubt, den wirds zermalmen.“
Three fiery tongues

"By K. (city name) the tongues of fire flying immeasurably far to the northwest, west and south. I see them like tails of comets. We have nothing to fear (where he lives). Only once a tongue is too short and a small town burns down, but it is north of the Saurüssel (Mountain in Austria)."

The people of Munich also don't have to fear nothing, even though it will be restless, but there won't be happening much. And quickly it's over.
A lot of people don't believe me, I do not know either what the Lord/Herrgott is doing, but what I see I may say, without wanting to be a prophet. After all, we all in God's hands. But who does not believe in the cross, will be crushed. "

heka2015

That is it - Edition one complete.

I will continue posting everything i know about what he said, as i decided it is time to bring some more attention to it.

I hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread @Opmmur because there will be more to come!
There is no copy and paste here and i doubt there is another precise translation of it.
"Enjoy"

to be continued...

heka

P.S.: Should i slow down?

walt willis

This may be the direct cause of what is to come...
I don't see the Christians of the world being able to stop the Muslims from spreading into every nation of the world.
The fools just sit there on their collective asses in wonder!

heka2015

Edition 2- 1955 , the second part:
Die kommende Zeit

Bekanntlich hat sich die Voraussage Irlmaiers über den Dritten Weltkrieg in bezug auf das Jahr 1950 nicht erfüllt. Eine Erklärung Irlmaiers besagt, daß er die Zahl, die er gesehen hat, selbst ausdeutete, daß aber auch durch die Fürbitte der Jungfrau Maria das Unheil abgewendet wurde. Als der Hellseher mehrmals eindringlich gefragt wurde, ob denn das Gesicht dieser zukünftigen Ereignisse verschwunden sei, teilte er mit, dies sei keineswegs der Fall. Im Gegenteil sehe er die Gesichte immer deutlicher herankommen. Aber das erste Zeichen sei eine Mordtat an einem „Hochgestellten“ südöstlich von uns.
Times to come
It is known that the prediction Irlmaiers made, about the Third World War, in relation to 1950 has not been met. An explanation Irlmaiers gives is, the number he saw, he was interpreting by himself, but that the disaster was also averted by intercessions to the Virgin Mary. When the clairvoyant was repeatedly and insistently asked whether the visions/Gesichte of this future events had disappeared, he informed me that this was not the case at all. On the contrary, he saw the visions/Gesichte approaching more clearly. But the first sign will be an assasination of a "highly placed/?superscripted¿" southeast of us.
Ueber Nacht geht es los

Wenn dieser dritte politische Mord geschehen ist, dann beginnt es. Ueber Nacht geht es an, dann kommen sie daher, ganz schwarz über den Wald herein. So schnell kommen sie, daß die Bauern am Wirtstisch beieinandersitzen, da schauen die fremden Soldaten schon bei den Türen und Fenstern herein. Weg kommt nicht leicht mehr einer, aber es geht alles so schnell vorüber, daß man es nicht glaubt.
Overnight it starts

When this third political murder is done, then it begins. Overnight it happens, then they will come, all black through the forest. They approach so fast, that when the farmers sitting together at the table in the tavern, foreign soldiers already looking into the doors and windows. Escaping won't be easy for someone, but all passes by very quick, that you cannot fathom it.

Drei Stoßkeile

Die Zeit ist nahe. Drei Stoßkeile sehe ich heranfluten. Der untere Heerwurm kommt über den Wald daher, zieht sich dann aber nordwestlich der Donau hinauf. Die Linie ist etwa Prag, Bayerwald und Nordwesten. Das blaue Wasser (Donau) ist die südliche Grenze. Der zweite Stoßkeil geht von Ost nach West über Sachsen, der dritte von Nordosten nach Südwesten. Jetzt sehe ich die Erde wie eine Kugel vor mir, auf der die Linien der Flugzeuge hervortreten, die nunmehr wie Schwärme von weißen Tauben aus dem Sand auffliegen.
Three spearheads/army-campains

The time is near. Three spearheads/army-campains I see flooding in. The lower army worm/Heerwurm comes through the forest, but turns in the northwest of the Danube/Donau upwards/north. The line is around Prague, Bavarian Forest and the northwest. The blue water (Danube/Donau) is the southern border. The second spearhead goes from east to west through Saxonia/Sachsen, the third from the northeast to the southwest. Now I see the earth like a ball in front of me, on top, emerging lines/courses of aircrafts, which now taking off from the sand like swarms of white doves.

------------------------------
Alois IRLMAIER
Conrad ADLMEIER
For TRANSLATION sake

heka2015

You would be surprised how much he already helped people, who came to his house, when he was still alive.
He had hundreds, if not thousands of people knocking at his door, asking him for advice.
After WW I a lot of people asked him if their loved ones will return from war, so he told them to bring a picture, he will answer them. There are plenty of examples written down.(¿lets see if i'll share them in english¿)
Even though, you have to realize that he, himself, never wrote anything down, he simply couldn't write.

People had conversations with him, he told people stuff he thought it would save their lives, he helped police finding criminals.This was written down sometimes from people talking to Irlmaier or someone who knew this person.Irlmeier himself told people stuff as well, usually to warn them. He was also roman-catholic christian, so very religious(like all of the bavarians, they still are BTW).
He was in the newspapers ( good quality pics exist, you can read the paper) back then, american soldiers visited him, politicians, normal people and so on.

Conrad Adlmeier for himself (the author) spoke directly to Alois Irlmaier himself taking notes.
Its hard to ignore him if you know the whole story. Even if you just believe half of it, it still baffels you - allright me at least the rest is up to you.
He never charged anything...he could have gotten rich of it. He earned his life doing his job as profesional well digger.
Conrad Adlmeier himself said the book he wrote will cover the cost of making it, period.

The conversation aspect of this is the reason why the editions differ, as he is gaining more insight by the years,while Irlmeier is explaining him his visions.

The "good part" (just for us i guess not for him RIP) of it is he lived until 1959 and he was a soldier in WW I (Russia) so he knew what a tank, a plain, communication, a "somehow mordern" world is and looked like.
Look at Nostradamus how that turns out.
He SAW actually a war and sure the hell knew how to describe it.

babbling allready, so that its for today

walt willis

The story of the Alien Interview was posted for free by Mr. Spencer because he felt that it must be a true report from the Army Air Force nurse that spoke with a gray alien from the Roswell crash in 1947.

Most folks just will never believe reports about things that are extremely hard to comprehend.

I wonder if the well driller had a visit and was changed in some way in his DNA by aliens.
I think that Tesla may have been so changed and was given information.
With the new technologies we see on the market we may see a new age of information exchange that may force the government to tell us the truth about their working with non human aliens.

heka2015

Alois IRLMAIER
Conrad ADLMEIER
For TRANSLATION sake

Der Todesgürtel

Der Russe rennt in seinen drei Keilen dahin, sie halten sich nirgends auf, Tag und Nacht rennen sie bis ans Ruhrgebiet, wo die vielen Oefen und Kamine stehen. Aber dann kommen die weißen Tauben und es regnet auf einmal ganz gelb vom Himmel herunter. Eine klare Nacht wird es sein, wenn sie zu werfen anfangen. Die Panzer rollen noch, aber die Fahrer sind schon tot. Dort, wo es hinfällt, lebt nichts mehr, kein Mensch, kein Vieh, kein Baum, kein Gras, das wird welk und schwarz. Die Häuser stehen noch. Was das ist, weiß ich nicht und kann ich nicht sagen. Es ist ein langer Strich. Wer darüber geht, stirbt. Von Prag gehts hinauf bis ans große Wasser an eine Bucht. In diesem Strich ist alles hin. Dort, wo es angeht, ist eine Stadt ein Steinhaufen. Den Namen der Stadt darf ich nicht sagen. Nach dem sehe ich, daß niemand mehr darüber kann. Die herent sind, können nicht mehr zurück, die Drentern (Drüberen) können nicht mehr herüber. Dann bricht bei den Herentern alles zusammen (bei den eingedrungenen Heeressäulen. D. V.). Zurück kommt keiner mehr.
Welche Jahreszeit es ist? Trüb, regnerisch und Schnee durcheinander. Vielleicht Tauwetter. Die Berge haben oben Schnee, aber herunten ist es aper (herbstliches Land?). Gelb schaut es her. Ich sehe vorher ein Erdbeben. Der Koreakrieg ist aus (diese Aussage stammt vom 7. Dezember 1952. D. V.)
The death Belt
The Russian runs with his three wedges, they don't stay anywhere, they run day and night up to the Ruhr area, where the many furnaces and chimneys are. But then the white pigeons/doves come and suddenly it starts to rain yellow down from heaven. A clear night it will be, when they start to throw. The tanks are still rolling, but the pilots/drivers are already dead. There, where it falls down, nothing is alive, no man/human, no cattle, no tree, no grass,it withers and goes black. The houses are still standing. What this is, I do not know and I can't tell you. It is a long line. Who tries to cross, dies.. From Prague/Praha it goes up/north to the big water in the bay. In this line everything is bust/kaputt. There, where it starts, is a city, a mound/heap of stones.The name of the city I may not say. After I see that no one can cross it anymore. Those from this side cannot go back, and those frome the other side cannot cross over either (Herentern and Drentern is VERY bavarian slang but it basicly means ppl from this side and ppl from the other side). Then everything from the ppl over here/Herentern breaks down (the army/invaders on the German side). Nobody is coming back.
What season is it? Murky/gloomy, rainy and snow all mixed up. Maybe thaw. The mountains do have snow on the peaks/tops, but below it is snow free (well I have to mention that the bavarian word used here is “aper” what actually means that the snow already thawed – so actually snowfree AFTER thawing!). Yellowish it looks like. Before I see an earthquake. The Korean War is over (this statement is from 11/7/1952.)