Debate Secret society of telepathic dogs

Is there a secret society of telepathic dogs?

• No, they are just good at cold reading people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They were sent by green men to attack any leaders who posed a threat to Mars.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, they only play poker telepathically. Thay is why dog poker paintings have to fake it.

• Only my dog is telepathic. And she can shoot laser from her eyes when wearing a cloak.

• That's why they always go to the parks, for cult meetings with bones behind the bushes.

• No, bad dog!

• Mad dogs rambling about impeachment trials.

• Explains why I am afraid of dogs.

• We will never know.

• Sssh, my dogs try to keep it a secret, you fool.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Beholder

How did Commander continue Major's work of biting secret service agents? Were they both stressed by all the people, did they communicate using hidden scents, or is there a secret society of telepathic dogs discussing who to bite based on global politics? German Shepherds promoting the interests of Germany, et cetera.
unVr0Pp.jpg

OakFieldAlienz444

How did Commander continue Major's work of biting secret service agents? Were they both stressed by all the people, did they communicate using hidden scents, or is there a secret society of telepathic dogs discussing who to bite based on global politics? German Shepherds promoting the interests of Germany, et cetera.
unVr0Pp.jpg

if they're telepathic, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of playing cards? wouldn't they use it to cheat?

ArthurPandragon

Seriously, dogs are very sensitive to the invisible world. I knew somebody whose the past dog prevented them entering a haunted room that was reputated dangerous for anybody inside, there was a poltergeist who tried to hurt people and even previously succeeded to kill a few. This dog was not easily panicked but this good doggy categorally refused to let their master risk their live then.
And so, I do not believe that it would be such a secret society of telepathic dogs. If they gather to use their powers, I trend to think that it is to block paranormal threats against themselves and their masters. Long live to doggies :)

8thsinner

All animals are telepathic, and dogs aren't immune to this, they just aren't as advanced as some other animals can be, cats, dolphins, bees...
It's only a secret to those still addicted to the matrix. Whether or not that is a bad thing, na, not really.
Not a bad thing for their owners, if they are good owners...if not, well, karmas a bitch. lol