Debate Seeing the number 666?!

Freak Show

totally agree. numbers, like word were created by man. God gave us the ability to make sound. It was up to us to make sounds useful

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Recurring numbers are cool, except 666 I guess.. It's the number of the beast, don't look at it!!

Dinxy

From the top of my head, according to the angel numbers, it's a warning to let you know that you are off track on your thinking/thoughts/motivation, and to get back on track.

Leahla1979

Ok so I am not a big believer in the signs of numbers, nor do I believe spirits give you clues and hints as such when it comes to seeing numbers everywhere, but this made me raise my eyebrows.. It could be nothing but I thought I'd share...

I have a fitbit, and a few days ago I went to check my steps and my steps were 6,666. I laughed it off..

A day ago I had a dream that I won £20k at bingo (I WISH!) But it was split between me and two others, so 20k / 3 = 6,666.66

Now last night I checked my fitbit again because well.. I'm trying to lose a little weight here and guess what?

My steps at that point were 10,666 and my heart rate was 66bpm.

I mean.. really?..

I took pictures of the numbers and it's on my blog

ParaGirls HauntedDiary: Seeing the number 666?!

Interestingly, when you add 6+6+6=18. 18 is the number for Life (Since the two Hebrew letters used for 18 means Life). At big events (i.e. Birth, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, etc...) when gifts are made in money, they are usually given in forms of 18. At my Bat-Mitzvah, I lost count of how many checks and CD's and savings bonds with most for $180. I did have one VERY GENEROUS family who gave me $1800!!!!
Anyways, in Judaism and Kabbalah, the number 666 has no power over us because 1: We don't believe in Satan in the same way that Christians do. (Hint: If Angel's have no free will, how was one able to say "No...!" Unless that's what G-d wanted him to do......
And 2: We believe that when the "Apocalypse" does happen, its going to be something that we haven't even imagined. But, all that will happen is the coming of the Messianic Age. Which should happen in approximately 221 years or so. Give or take 50 years.

Paranormal Conviction

Ok so I am not a big believer in the signs of numbers, nor do I believe spirits give you clues and hints as such when it comes to seeing numbers everywhere, but this made me raise my eyebrows.. It could be nothing but I thought I'd share...

I have a fitbit, and a few days ago I went to check my steps and my steps were 6,666. I laughed it off..

A day ago I had a dream that I won £20k at bingo (I WISH!) But it was split between me and two others, so 20k / 3 = 6,666.66

Now last night I checked my fitbit again because well.. I'm trying to lose a little weight here and guess what?

I mean.. really?..

There may indeed be something to seeing numbers repeating. But then again, maybe not. When you see any pattern of numbers repeating, try to remember what you were thinking about when you saw them.

Different cultures react to numbers based on their history. For example, please read this small piece cut from the website of Robert S. Urbanek:

"In China, the number 6 is considered lucky and even more so when the number is tripled. Thus, you will often see the number 666 throughout China. People will pay extra money to have 666 included in their phone number or on their license plate. These opposing views of 666 may be reflected in geopolitics. Given the rise of China and the seeming moral and political decline of the United States, one might conclude that the appearance of the Antichrist will be good luck for China and bad luck for America."

You can visit his website for more interesting Paranormal information.

www.RobertSUrbanek.com

lamdo263

I mean.. really?..

Might have something to do with the devil, it like it or not? The numbers rack is turning up as there may be something in our reality existence, that synchronizes the reporting of 666. This is similar in concept of a one armed gamboling machine, to where the numbers at random turn up certain numbers.

The hard thing to understand about the devil, is the devil is not the cause of this, or whatever's going to happen.

Technically' what the appearance of the devil is, is the impish faun-like creature, who merely makes an appearance during these types of times. That's principally why the devil can appear to you, but he is really not the reason it's happening. What the start point of it all is the folly of man. Well' slight correction there, it's now man woman trans LGBT within society.

QUOTE, BLUE OYSTER CULT ~ History shows us again and again how nature points up the folly of man ' Godzilla !

Last edited:

Beholder

666 is a Chinese lucky number of fortune. Usually printed on medicine bottles, so that people won't think about what the recycled shoe capsules are made of.