Sensitive to people’s feelings + emotions

Sonix

@Kairos, someone having a sense or an ability does not necessarily mean that it dominates their reason. Does your logic get short-circuited by your sense of smell or taste? Having sensitivities or additional senses simply adds to the amount of data you have to work with - it doesn't necessarily determine how you use that data.

Last edited:

SensitiveAbility

Yeah, that's because you are a feeler. Feelers are keenly aware of social interactions and emotional states of other people. Thus, their primary objectives, for example in a debate, tends to be that people find consensus, most people are satisfied, and nobody is emotionally harmed.

A thinker, on the other hand, is just worried about the truth and what is the correct decision, regardless of whether it upsets other people.

You might be a feeler who recognizes the great danger in making decisions based upon trying to minimize emotional pain, but the danger is inherent in that predisposition to experience external emotional states.

Consider the following scenario:

You have a high school student who is on the football team. The football team has been selected to play an important game out of state, and there will be college football recruiters there watching for talent. The school, however, cannot afford to send the entire team. Several students will have to stay home. What do you do?

A thinker immediately sees the obvious solution: the players who perform the least well amongst the team stay home. Feelers often come to elaborate arguments about how to randomize it so that is "fair", or how to find some way to pay for everybody so that nobody's feelings are hurt.

Imagine running an entire civilization like that. Belay that. Read the news and see what happens when you run an entire civilization like that.

That's not to say there is anything wrong with being a feeler. Evolution created it for a reason. I just think it's not all that rare these days (probably half the population is like you to some extent) and in a democracy it tends to create problems.

AGAIN you are wrong, you are getting them mixed up. I am an empath and your logic is so wrong!

1. Not everyone is a winner so suck it up is my attitude.

2. If you can'afford something shit happens you don't go/get it.

3. I am so not these people who think OMG they need everything I have because thy deserve it.

So hmmmm guess your logic is wrong because because ppl think I am a B*TCH because I don't give excuses nor feel sorry for ppl who can't have alot of stuff.
Because f you want something get a job.

Mooku

Just to clarify , I’m not even out to please someone or bullshit them. I don’t even have to engage in a conversation yet with someone to know their feelings through this intuition that instantly comes to mind.

It simple terms I can point out good and bad auras before even speaking a word. When I get in a conversation the feeling gets stronger.

SensitiveAbility

Just to clarify , I’m not even out to please someone or bullshit them. I don’t even have to engage in a conversation yet with someone to know their feelings through this intuition that instantly comes to mind.

It simple terms I can point out good and bad auras before even speaking a word. When I get in a conversation the feeling gets stronger.

It is ok I believe you, and I understand you. Alot of ppl claim they know this or that but is not true.
Thank you for sharing with us.
:)(y)