Side effect symptoms

Apri1

The symptoms I mentioned are general time travel symptoms and side effects, though I've experienced them through sideways travel.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
NO April you are not normal,, normal folks don't see, or notice anything, unless told to my the media.
you are one of a very few who are self aware enough to notice when you have jumped. from one line to a different one.
fear not thow you are not alone, those of us who do as you stated don't talk to very many people about it.
let me guess and see if any of this is you too?
first I will just stop what ever and take a hard look around, all seems right, but I can feel it something is off..
next will vary, from some thing I did that's not done, or some place I use to go never was, or some one who I knew from my youth never met me or lived in my neighborhood even. yet I knew him by site, and called him by name.
I wake up from a dead sleep in a panic looking around the room, and I am at home but the room is all wrong everything is moved lamps, beds, dressers, everything, hell even my boots are in the wrong spot cause I trip over them.
people are alive now, or dead, that you know were not.

those are just a tiny bit of what I notice around me , here on the playground among all the other fruits, nuts, and flakes, I can vent and tell of things that anywhere in public will start a riot of conflict about my mental state and whether I should be aloud to run loose without a shaparone, or guardian.
remember I am not at all anyone who in any way should be listened to, or considered to have any level of intelligence , even a basic abillity to reason..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
with that said are these oddities I notice pretty much weekly some times every day for a week or two . photos of a possible?
as at times things have yet to happen , or did I just believe it to have happened and now think it's odd?
or did I jump to a line where it was, and then come back a few days later to where it is not yet?
or am I being given a glimps of how things could have been without my influence ?
or is it something all together different, are these oddities I am noticing some form of glitch in the matrix?
like a rolling update to reflect small changes to a personal belief or laps of memory, I just forgot, so the matrix changed shit to reflect that?
the only thing I can say about it all is ,,,,
I'm looking for a girl named Alice, it's said she has a mirror that may well be my only hope of ever getting back home.

Doc 05

Zenith
Of course I am. I'm a certified time traveler with a black cube that I call a time machine. You see I was sent here as part of a mission to acquire a macbook pro 2019 13" so that we can avert a crisis in the future where we only have proprietary mac components but no way to use or replace them. I can't really talk about my mission too much though because paradox. I've got some goo and some pictures I doodled if that'd help make it more convincing.

No, I'm not really from 2036. I'm a nobody. Just a time travel junkie trying to get my fix and understand the nature of the hell I've found myself in.
Your Not a nobody; You're April1, one of the more intellectual voices on this forum.
I, on the other hand, fall into the category of; "knuckle-dragging, HDR, heathen",
(we carry knives in case of Quantum Entanglements).

I do like your "proprietary mac components" angle, thanks. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
with that said are these oddities I notice pretty much weekly some times every day for a week or two . photos of a possible?
as at times things have yet to happen , or did I just believe it to have happened and now think it's odd?
or did I jump to a line where it was, and then come back a few days later to where it is not yet?
or am I being given a glimps of how things could have been without my influence ?
or is it something all together different, are these oddities I am noticing some form of glitch in the matrix?
like a rolling update to reflect small changes to a personal belief or laps of memory, I just forgot, so the matrix changed shit to reflect that?
the only thing I can say about it all is ,,,,
I'm looking for a girl named Alice, it's said she has a mirror that may well be my only hope of ever getting back home.
Thanks,
Have you noticed an "increase" of the frequency of these events over the past 3 years.
Ten plus years ago, I would notice "odd" major changes about 2 - 4 times a year;
lately (past 3 years) these "changes" are being noticed at least monthly (small changes even more).

My theory - key tenant: "You will be moved to the time-line with the best possible outcome." (no matter how much it sucks at first)
This also allows to jump a time-line and back, in order to avoid a problem or paradox.

But also as these "best possible" time-lines decrease in number, the frequency of jumps increase;
resulting in driving, "those who are paying attention", a little more "special". ;)

Apri1

Hard to say what it feels like at the exact moment of the switch. I usually just notice it happened when I see something that isn't really supposed to be the way that I'm seeing it. I get all sorts of weird sensations, so perhaps those may or may not be related. The configuration of my room hardly changes, but I'm a very routine person.

And yeah, my previous comment was obviously being sarcastic about the mac components and goo and time traveling cube. I enjoy poking fun at obvious hoaxes.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I am not sure exactly what is going on, or to what level my own mind is controlling the events in my reality.
I use to chat with a member MAX years back, about the reality that each of us exist in, and how it is one of our own creation fine tuned so to speak just for each of us.
IE
you exist because my mind manifested you here on this forum for me to have this chat with, maybe you have something to teach me, or learn from me.
or maybe all the oddities I am noticing are my own mind poking/prodding me to keep looking. kinda like your getting warmer kid keep going

Doc 05

Zenith
I am not sure exactly what is going on, or to what level my own mind is controlling the events in my reality.
I use to chat with a member MAX years back, about the reality that each of us exist in, and how it is one of our own creation fine tuned so to speak just for each of us.
IE
you exist because my mind manifested you here on this forum for me to have this chat with, maybe you have something to teach me, or learn from me.
or maybe all the oddities I am noticing are my own mind poking/prodding me to keep looking. kinda like your getting warmer kid keep going
I keep running into my "counterparts", (me on different timelines); all a bunch of dreamers trying to save the world and all crazy as bat shit.
I want to attempt to get them to work together, but their egos get in the way. I probably need to get them to all eat shrooms together. ;)

alpha centauri

Capgras delusion and other minor delusions, homesickness, shock/trauma, memory loss, derealization, deja vu.

How do you deal with them?
I would also recommend a doctor.
I think it is loss of vital engery.

Another User told traveling through time is energy consuming. That is also logical. Because nearly every action is. He made it with mind techniques (without HDR). I think with the help of the HDR it is less so, but also exhaustive. I think, you can try specific meditations that recharge energy and look which technique works.

I keep running into my "counterparts", (me on different timelines); all a bunch of dreamers trying to save the world and all crazy as bat shit.
I want to attempt to get them to work together, but their egos get in the way. I probably need to get them to all eat shrooms together.

Can you talk how they differ from you? That sounds interesting.
Preferably tell everything you know about them, if that is ok.

Doc 05

Zenith
Imagine a twin separated at birth and raised by another family; same height, same build, same personality, same base values, (but I'm the only one with an HDR) now times that by 4. People always "recognize" me, (there's a guy who looks just like you).

While administering vaccinations in my former military unit, my eye caught my birthdate on a personnel roster; it turned out it was another medic. When I mentioned the coincidence the medic informed me that another medic had the same birthdate, but a year later. So 3 Special Forces Medics with the same birthday in the same Battalion, in the same state.

Almost makes me ponder the notion that a "parallel universe", exists right before our eyes, we're just too "3rd eye blind" to see. ;)