Sleep Paralysis

gizi agresta

I have never tried to control sleep paralysis aside from focusing on breathing to break from that state. My mind generally enters a primal state of panic when I experience sp and that tends to override everything else. But I appreciate all the information and will try to remember this thread the next time it happens.

Despite the panic, I do often remember what I see and hear while in that state. The most vivid encounters involve three shadow figures that come across as older women and sit beside my bed whispering. The other encounter involves a larger shadowy figure who appears to be searching for something and will begin to approach me if I am noticed.
Adding to the aforementioned panic, is that in the blending of dream and reality I do not always realize that the shadow entities are not actual people (particularly with the latter). Not that it wouldn't be scary for anyone, but especially as a woman who lives alone that fear is very ingrained and potent.

paradox404

I've had sleep paralysis before.

You're basically awake but you're body isn't. No matter how hard you try your body won't respond.

How do I know this? My pop is a Pedo who used to spike my food with Cannabis. (He did it for the sedative effect)

Carl Miller

You're basically awake but you're body isn't. No matter how hard you try your body won't respond.

How do I know this? My pop is a Pedo who used to spike my food with Cannabis. (He did it for the sedative effect)

Ah!!! Very funny!!! Then @paradox404-that's the spirit, the atmosphere adequate to enter 'those mystic realms'. I guess there is toO much seriousness involved. We all know the true sensitive plays around while he psyches.
What perturbs mediumship is that same old tendency into 'respectability'.

I once read a very interesting and funny book, Penetration by Ingo Swann.
Among crazy episodes in which he found himself pursued by muscular twins from the gov. who were nothing more than Ets in a grotesque imitation of human, such as a parody of a Ingo's homo nature. No one cares for that since Ingo is known as a real monster regarding remote viewing. And when Ingo remote viewed 'et' made structures on the Moon he felt as if the mentioned twins were running after him inside the galleries of a Moon facility.

The proper atmosphere is exactly that. Playing around, 'fooling around' with apparent serious things.

TKS.

paradox404

Ah!!! Very funny!!! Then @paradox404-that's the spirit, the atmosphere adequate to enter 'those mystic realms'. I guess there is to much seriousness involved. We all know the true sensitive plays around while he psyches.
What perturbs mediumship is that same old tendency into 'respectability'.

I once read a very interesting and funny book, Penetration by Ingo Swann.
Among crazy episodes in which he found himself pursued by muscular twins from the gov. who were nothing more than Ets in a grotesque imitation of human, such as a parody of a Ingo's homo nature. No one cares for that since Ingo is known as a real monster regarding remote viewing. And when Ingo remote viewed 'et' made structures on the Moon he felt as if the mentioned twins were running after him inside the galleries of a Moon facility.

The proper atmosphere is exactly that. Playing around, 'fooling around' with apparent serious things.

TKS.

I was actually being serious about how I know what sleep paralysis is like...

Carl Miller

@paradox404

Then i suggest you take advantage of the gift you have and harness your ability into entering the first phase into OBEs. I speak from my 40 years of experience on the area.
Of course i felt i had natural gift for that. Just like you have.
While i dealt with that terrible sensation, that is how i describe sleep paralysis, i occasionally decided to face it as Snake Plissken said and it opened my consciousness, or my perceptibility into other dimensions.
I had entered OBEs through lucid dreaming and also by visualization. But my more realistic OBEs were got through Sleep Paralysis.

paradox404

@paradox404

Then i suggest you take advantage of the gift you have and harness your ability into entering the first phase into OBEs. I speak from my 40 years of experience on the area.
While i dealt with that terrible sensation, that is how i describe sleep paralysis, i occasionally decided to face it as Snake Plissken said and it opened my consciousness, or my perceptibility into other dimensions.
I had entered OBEs through lucid dreaming and also by visualization. But my more realistic OBEs were got through Sleep Paralysis.

I've tried to do OBEs a lot but I continuely fail. I've never had sleep paralysis since I had to endure that shit my pop put me through.

I'd have to learn how to get rid of my PTSD first probably.

Carl Miller

@paradox404

I've tried to do OBEs a lot but I continuely fail. I've never had sleep paralysis since I had to endure that shit my pop put me through.

I'd have to learn how to get rid of my PTSD first probably.

The most realistic experience i had, through an altered state of conscience resembling the one you posted (the one i took as a joke and now i realize you really meant it) was when accidentally had poisonous mushrooms.
The experience were once described elsewhere and if you have nothing more to do, But really nothing more...i invite you to do the Reading and see how i got into trouble.

A satirical ironic critical version on drugs and their questionable help into solving man's crucial living problems.

The current post is not meant to be controversial. It's just a factual account of something eerie that once happened to me. I was incited by some internet records on drugs that here and there can be found available . It was when I involuntarily ate some psychedelic mushrooms.

To make a better understanding possible readers are addressed to some of my blogs='me', 'It's raining rice', 'Smoking is bad for health' and some others in which they will have a feeble idea of my idiosyncrasies where drugs have never taken part as a valid means to attain any spiritual development.

Now you can imagine how I felt as I involuntarily had those hallucinogenic mushrooms. Guilt-feeling was inevitable although I was not to be blamed. Anger for having been deceived and misled, a fact.

It all began when I felt I might as well buy myself some mushrooms to get the hotel salad better. I've always liked mushrooms and when I am to choose them I make sure they are quite good. That's why I've always chosen them in little glass jugs, always tagged 'eatable'. I've always known we must be careful in picking out the good ones.

I was in New Delhi at that time and decided to go to the market near by so that I could get those mushrooms for my salad. There they were, they looked really great lying on the shelves. They looked great in the surrealist scene put on by the old shop. Elves like puppets on a string hanging from the ceiling completed the scene. They were sort of hovering around above the shelves as if they were little sentries guarding the mushrooms. So I reached out for one of the glass jugs and lifted it onto the counter. Since they weren't tagged and I couldn't tell the good ones and the hallucinogenic apart I asked the man if that one I just put onto the counter was good for eating. He absent-mindedly answered 'yes', 'good'. 'very good'. I was satisfied, the glass jug paid I turned around heading back to the hotel that was only two blocks away from there.

At the dining room I sat and ordered as usual. And when the salad came I felt myself happy to add the mushrooms I had just bought, they seemed so tender, so nice.

Gee! This was the beginning of an ego-trip that I couldn't exorcize off my mind up to the moment. I just can't get over it.

The mushrooms were delicious as I tasted them, but in a while I started to feel myself sort of strange. I just coudn't touch the meal. I had a feeling I had been poisoned. There was really something eerie about the mushrooms. It didn't take me much time to realize I had eaten 'poisonous' mushrooms. I just flew away from the table and hurried my way up the stair heading my room feeling sort of throwing up. The door locked I stood at the window to get some fresh air while I tried to control the panic cause my head was spinning round sort of out of its axis. I knew something was going on and I just couldn't foresee how It would end. Suddenly I realized that perhaps I might had eaten a hallucinogenic kind of mushroom and since my head started to be clear that would not killed me after all. Then it seemed that all I could do was to grin and bear it. Being a complete stranger in that city, having been there in a business trip arranged by the organization I work for making a scene, compromising myself for having taken drugs was completely out of question. I knew in my heart that they necessarily do not kill. Better this way, so I could lose my job if I would be sent to the hospital. My reputation at stake the last thing I needed in this whole wide world was attracting attention and I immediately turned down the idea of calling the hospital.

As soon as the drug really took effect I started hallucinating. Sort of panic, sort of anger with the sale man, kinda fear, a bit of anguish and the social anxiety that grew stronger as i ignored the outcome of all this. An emotional salad, indeed. If only I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. The first thing that occurred to me was that I was losing the sense of having an ego- something, anything that gave me a sense of individuality at all. As I looked at the sky it seemed to have been painted in a terrific denin blue- and tiny snake-like, spring like sparks of light were dancing like crazy falling from the sky like a rain of light. The increasing anger that installed in my mind was jeopardizing the whole experience and I took that vision as a bad omen. While my mind worked furiously to reach an agreement on how to solve the issue to that careless seller. Then I turned my focus to a great number of passer-by. I could see to my astonishment a halo of light surrounding them as if they were all saints, not only around their heads but also around their whole bodies. But not only around people but also around buildings, houses, trees everything showed that odd threatening halo just like a bright circle of light such as seen around the sun and the moon in misty weather.

To cut the long story short, two or three hours later I had come to my senses again, thank the good gods of fortune. I was still standing by the window and that was me as I knew myself. Then as I was recovering my senses and the halo around things no longer existed, it had disappeared as if they had never existed. The sparks of light from the sky had also vanished. Everything had come back to its natural state.

Next day first thing in the morning I was determined to see the man who had sold me the wrong mushrooms. I was full of anger and the man would have to hear a word or two. Then I hurried back to the market to see the man. As I got near I noticed the very man talking to another one in English. But as I burst out complaining for having been misunderstood and misled about the mushrooms the man just made believe he was not making out a word I was saying, that he spoke no English he made it clear through his nods and gestures. My anger increased as I saw he was cheating me once more and I started to make angry gesticulations and hard curses in Italian so that no one could understand me and I could release my anger without compromising me too much. But as a market seems to have a collective mind people understood I had lost my temper and started to form a circle around me and the seller. To get things worse some kids suddenly started to repeatedly whip my back with long light sticks just like Lucas and Anon often does and some people began to curse back in Hindi- that's what I thought. The scene was already made. My legs couldn't help but turning myself around heading myself back to the hotel while I could, the turmoil of different voices banging in my head. I was a little stupefied, the side effect of the drug I think. Things seemed already too unreal to me, It was not happening, too confused. And the group's attitude just amounted to the 'surreal' of the situation plus my own imprecation in Italian that sounded incredibly dramatic among the hell created. A pandemonium, for sure. So my legs took me back to the hotel while I was still infuriated with the seller.

Miscellaneous

So if I read it correctly, you can disrupt a sleep paralysis by breathing hard? I usually try to move a part of my body instead but that's usually hard.

The worst cases scenario that I had was sleep paralysis while in the middle of a dream state. I was aware that something was wrong like I can't move but sometimes I slip back to my dream state because the brain loves to fool oneself by looping me back to my dream. I really thought I was moving my arms and banging them on my body to get my body to move but then my consciousness came back and I realized again that I was in a sleep paralysis and that I wasn't actually moving my arms. Ugh. It's so annoying. I swear that (what did you call that again Carl?) entity that's always with me was sure that I'm in a sleep paralysis but it usually starts healing me/working me here and there (I'm sure it knows because it onced moved my head to the side and lifted both my arms up and down repeatedly until I snapped out of my sleep paralysis. Idk why it stopped doing that tho) when it has the chance (it is very stubborn and very dedicated it seems) so while I'm on a sleep paralysis, I can feel this stubborn entity working on my body and I mistake it as some kind of demon grabbing hold of me because sleep paralysis always catches me unawares. It's even worse when I'm in a sleep paralysis + still in a dream state + this entity doing its job because the experience becomes too real and scary-like. Once I dreamed that I was being lifted with my legs up first off my dream because at that time the entity was working on me pretty fast and vigorously on my upper body that I felt like I was being lifted off of my bed. So naturally, my dream self mistook this as me being lifted on my bed.

The closest thing that I have to an OBE is an ALMOST OBE experience. I'm saying almost because it started with my upper back (mostly) giving in. I burned my back. Nonphysically speaking. Long story. Actually, I just don't wanna say. It's a 'gift' that's a double edged sword. So I technically set my back on fire for idk-how-many-weeks-or-days and back when I didn't know that with a 'gift' like that, it could be damaging even to yourself. The first few days I felt like my upper back (especially) was in pain. It was like a back pain but not quite like it. I got so disturbed that I banged my back on my bed as if it that would help. In the end, the entity placed it's cute tiny hands (I felt it. Not seen it though. I felt it's hands like it was smaller than mine like a child :love:) and I felt this cold feeling over my back and that's what eased the pain. The next morning is when I found out why my back hurt like a b*tch. Or at least after the experience. In my dream, I was somewhat lucid (lucid but not enough to be consciously knowing I'm lucid#. I was walking in my school, towards a makeshift mini church. I was passing by it (or away from it?). I couldn't remmeber exactly the dream since it was years ago and it was kinda blurry/lightish view. I could only remember walking and seeing the concrete under my feet as I walked. I think I lifted my head and I heard a voice say, "It's alright."

I had little time to process this because the next thing I knew, I only saw blackness. I felt someone/something (maybe that stubborn entity?) VERY slowly moving my soul. I got the general idea that I was being slowly taken from my body via that non physical burned wound on my back. At first I started panicking. Thoughts of demons, or something scary about to happen came through me. Like all dreams, I forgot my dream earlier and went into panic mode. Then I started asking aloud to myself. "GA (guardian angel) what's happening? Tell me it's going to be alright!"

After a while, I calmed down. I emphasized on the word 'very' earlier because I was still in my body and my soul was still slowly being taken out. I didn't know want to do. I still saw darkness that was probably the inside of my body so to speak. I thought, "Well this is awkward." Then panic thoughts came back to me mostly because I didn't know wtf was happening but I calmed myself down. I suddenly remembered a person's account of his OBE. I concentrated on my hand and moved a finger. And just like that I am fully back in my body again and I woke up wondering wtf happened. I allowed the entity to heal my back until the wound is sealed for 5 or 6 hours! Don't get me wrong. It's not fully healed yet until to this day. I usually hate it because that stubborn entity cranes my neck downwards so much as I'm in a yoga class and makes me arch my back everytime like it wants me to grow up walking like a hunchback. And when I say that it tries to work/heal me everytime it has a chance, I mean it. When I walk, when I take a shit, when I eat, when I'm in the bath, when I'm in the ocean, when I'm talking to someone and it tries to turn my head around like I'm an owl or doing a new form of yoga called "neck yoga" etc. I told you it's stubborn and very dedicated. :unsure:

So after that I kinda realized that maybe my GA or some jerk-wad asshat (that's technically still my GA) was going to lecture me like saying I shouldn't burn my back, or my whole body in general again or talk about the meaning of life on this poor Earth or say short-worded advices (you'd be surprised it was the same with God—that's completely a different story in a lucid dreaming way) IF taking my soul off of my body at that time was successful.

I think anyone reading this knows how I was aggressive in the last few parts of my story. As you can see, I hate my GA. And if you can, Carl. Tell it 'F*** U' :sneaky: Actaully I don't even mind if you two talk about it over a cup of tea. I THINK my GA appears to me as that president Snow from the Hunger Games (without the strict eyes) and Santa Clause mixed. Yeah, our brain likes to make references or reuse memories to make something new to be created as 'dreams'. Please hint I'm being a bit sassy but I'm serious.

I'm referring to entities or GAs 'it' because I realized a long time ago from reading lots of so-called 'real life experiences' of people and the light at the end of the tunnel situations, I noticed that:

1- Names on the other side supposedly aren't important
2- Who cares about manifesting yourself as a female or male or both? Masculine and Feminine. You know that person that has long hair but has super duper good feminine looks but has masculine jaw is actually a guy? Or the other way around? And the fact that spirits aren't physical—well it's another reason why I call 'em "it."
3- Always the telepathic communication. Ever wonder why the narrator in a supposed 'real life' experiences of non physical entities mention (or lack thereof) that the entity was talking to that person but is not moving it's mouth.

I want nothing to do with keeping in touch with the Spirit World or whatever you wanna call that.

Miscellaneous

My gawd that was a really long post. Here's that cute stubborn entity ( I have a love-hate relationship to it if you can tell). Ignore the dog :p

3ckcBPGh.jpg

It's the only pic I ever had of it. I originally wanted to take a pic of my dog but I think it decided to be a bit playful by showing itself passing by when I clicked the captured button. Make no mistake, it is possibly fast as the speed of light. Maybe mach 20 lol. I swear that it's also working/healing at different areas simultaneously at the same time because as I type this, I can feel it wrapping something nonohysical on my right foot and a soft as cotton touch on my left foot, a cold soft touch on my left hand and a subtle soft feeling on my right, a feeling on head, a subtle feeling on my back, a touch on my stomach—you get the point. I usually compliment how it's so cute and how soft it's touch can be that can rival that of a cotton or silk (I think it became it's signature work) :love:

Carl told me they're elemental beings(???) that's a pet or something along those lines (¬_¬)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
This book helped me understand all the subjects that you have talked about in this thread. It is my Astral bible. If you want obe's then this will help you.

Astral Dynamics
Robert Bruce