Sleep Paralysis

Carl Miller

be the light unto yourself, perhaps i know less than you, and this is sort of embarrasing , not emberassing, HE he kkk, i am joking with you!

Miscellaneous

be the light unto yourself, perhaps i know less than you, and this is sort of embarrasing , not emberassing, HE he kkk, i am joking with you!
Nevermind! I was embaressed and ashamed that you might know my problems and I had to admit, I wanted to avoid this thread. I'm probably just an idiot..

Carl Miller

Jesus Christ, do not be so so dramatic!!! Let us not create drama, or make a scene, neither be that much self conscious. This is a place to have some fun even if we will have to talk 'seriously'.
Miscellaneous, my hobby in this life is doing ESP. i decided long ago that it is much better than watching the main stream media with their lies. i may even imagine the nature of your problems, but definitely it is obvious that only you can handle them. I am not inside your head. You must follow your path towards your greater joy in life. Since you feel disappointed and sad it indicates that you are not acting and feeling according to your greatest dreams. A person must have a dream to life on that. that is what i think. Follow your intuition. And do what it pleases you most, and disregard the good or bad opinion of other people relating your own life. Ok???

Dreamwarrior

Yea I experience that rarely atleast once to twice a year, I describe what it's like ,you go sleep of a night and when wake up ,your immediately fully awake in your mind ,you try so hard to open your eyelids to see but in those minutes your mind won't help you to remember how to open your eyes, you panic in your mind but its not just the eyes but the mouth ,unable to speak ,unable to remember how to open your mouth and move all your limbs but your awake in your mind fully conscious and experiencing all that for minutes then seem like ages and ages ,the experience is absolutely terrorfiying as I should know.