So how many of you guys have actually seen one?

Khaos

where the wild things are
*raises hand*

The first UFO I saw is a rather interesting case, because its the exact same UFO my dad saw, back in the early 1980s (was born in 1987)

He was hosting some of his friends one time when I was younger and he mentioned him and another friend seeing a UFO and began describing it, the description matched what I saw and I finished the description for him and we both just stared at each other with a "wow" look.

And he does have a picture of it. I could possibly get it and upload it here to the forum. I found that out about two years ago, my mom and I were going through old photos and we came across some my dad took when he was younger and we came across a UFO like photo, asked him and he said that is the one we both saw.

The second UFO I saw was in 2005. I was at my grandmothers house which is out in an isolated part of the county, its away from the city, so it wouldn't actually be too unusual for an UFO to be travelling over an less populated section, less attention. It was a black triangle. I remember it making a humming sound. Could say it was a stealth fighter, well what is a stealth fighter doing out in broad daylight and flying slowly? I've never seen an aircraft fly that slowly before and then shoot off within a blink of an eye.

ir4fbfc5e1.jpg

Please note that is not my image, but that is a good representation of what I saw.

My third UFO experience happened two years ago on December 11th, 2011. I posted my experience on another forum:

Saw something today myself. Was riding my bike, coming home. I saw this object in the sky. It didn't have a tail and made no sound. Had a transparent white look to it. At one point it turned slightly and was totally orange. Firey orange. Than it went back to white. Saw no markings. Somethng was attached to the top near the front. Looked like a dish. Radar. Wasn't a heli. No wings. Looked like a big cigar. Too small and fast to be a blimp

My fourth UFO experience happened last year on January 12th, 2012. I experienced another black triangle outside my apartment, it was early morning and I had gone down to the store to get some things. I was coming back home when... I saw it.

There were two strobe lights attached that didn't flash, but more flickered off and on. They were orange and red.

Some say to me it was a stealth bomber. I've seen stealths in real life. I've gone to airshows and my brother is in the army and I've seen them when I go to visit him at whatever base he's stationed at. This black triangle was more bigger than a stealth bomber.

There was also this strange electrical blue strip. Very tiny, but you could see it with binoculars. Not sure what its use was for.

And more noisy too. I recall it making a vibrating-humming type noise that changed pitch. It went high and then low.

The below image is a representation of what I saw. I did draw it.

oica34.jpg

My fifth and most recent UFO experience I actually told our lovely administrator Num7 about a few nights ago.

Thanks. Just sitting here watching out my window. Saw these strange lights earlier. Next time they appear, I'm going to record them. They looked like stars but had an orange-red glow to them, and were solid lights, one appeared to the north west, and then disappeared and then another one appeared to the north west. Not sure if it was the same light or not... unfortunately cloud cover is increasing and I only saw them when it was clear, hoping the clouds can break a bit and some more lights appear tonight...

And no, they never returned.

HDRKID

I woke up today at 1AM feeling fear and there were these high pitched noises. Well, it did not sound like a mouse. It was more scary. Outside, there were three black hooded figures about 3 feet tall that looked like greys. I told them. "I order you in the name of God to leave me. I order you to leave right now." They were suddenly gone. Like there was no flash of light or any more noises.

Like wow, I had trouble going back to sleep. My hands were shaking as they were evil to the core. The experience was scary. Perhaps some of you think that this was some kind of a night mare. I do not think so. Tendency is that in a night mare I wake up. Also, I want to add that I did not detect any sulfur odor or strange aroma.

Usually, I have the outdoor light on. However, I had it turned off to save money. That means it was very dark outside and hard to see. I took some pictures this morning. First picture was of where they were. Second is of a track I saw. I did not find any strange items.

well0.jpg

track0.jpg

I doubt they were aliens HDRKID, they sounded more like demons or spirits. Shouting that to an actual alien will not make it go away since they are physical entities and not spiritual.

Some spirits/demons/similar entities can take the form of aliens to trick people. Hell some can even take the form of UFOs.

wanda

Where I live in Pennsylvania, UFO's are a common thing. At least weekly my family, our neighbors and even relatives miles up the road would have some sort of experience. I have seen them about 20 some times. I saw one very close once. it actually came and hovered above a bonfire we were having in the backyard. Everyone scrambled but me. It slowly moved up the road and I followed it on foot-watching. it made the late hour seem like daylight wherever it went because it was throwing off so much light. My neighbor got pretty close to it on his riding tractor before it moved. then it went above our house and grew even brighter and then there was a streak and it was gone. the closest I have seen to something like that is when in the movies you see something go to warp speed.