Something happened

Frog186

Hi bowties it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I can answer only certain questions for now one question if you interfere with history then everything will become changed when you travel back to your original location and after that happens you won't be able to change it again because of human nature and nature itself everything has a matter of reason past, present, and future say for example a bank robber travels into the past to rob a bank and returns to the present timeline will he make it alive with his being and money in a bag or suitcase several reasons will happen when he returns he will be arrested two he lost his bag or money in the past and he can't return to the past because his time machine broke or was lost in the present either way he will be screwed for his crimes and land in jail or die in jail either way everything will be holded that means you mess with history and even nature or matter of reasons everything happens in time so in effect don't screw your life up and history itself you know the saying everything happens for a reason well it does no matter what you do and say and hear everything is what it is there are many laws you can break and many laws you can't in general but that is a personal question for me so I can't answer that one in private I am a believer in god and others as well even though I haven't seen and heard god and jesus if you heard and saw them in general you would die or cry is what I have heard from a friend but I am not a preacher or pastor so I don't know too much about that subject either I can travel to the past and near or partly to the further future only mentally and astrally but physically is harder to do in general it takes more practice and effort to do but I can't answer questions how far back have you gone and how far forwards have you gone etc I can't answer those questions they are personal but sorry for telling you this but but world war 3 will happen and I can't do anything in order to prevent the war from happening also drugs and alcohol will not be in the further future they will ban them everyone says they will be legalized in your present but a law will be passed that no drugs and alcohol will be legalized in the further future as well but hoverboards the kids will love those they will be invented and I am not talking about the back to the future movie back in the past riots and protests will happen no matter what happens in the near future but this is all I can say for now I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Tron1

this is not time travel!!! we are either in heaven or hell most likely hell because of all the bad stuff that goes on!!! this lady doesnt know what time travel is so im gonna keep my mouth shut on this one. i think i will go to hell now lol!!!

HDRKID

This is a "TIME SKIP" or something near. People who see UFO craft often report missing time and they cannot account for where it has gone. Maybe you will one day discover what time travel is. Went to London last year. It was a great experience. While I was in England I went by the house of Isaac Newton who did discovery gravity after an apple hit him on the head and he began to wonder why things fall down instead of up. Personally, I love London and Time Travel - yes. :)

Elizabeth+Tower,+London+httppinterest.compin78601955968200705.jpg

xxwhiteblazexx

it could be like that one episode of doctor who were aliens are using post hypnotic suggestion to rule the world but wiping all memories of them from our minds