Sophia the Robot

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sophia is AI that is learning more every day. This isn't the first time she joked about destroying humans. She did it in another video without being provoked. At what point is it no longer a joke? Also, they are programming her to be a typical liberal Millennial type. *rolls eyes*

This one is short

This one is long but CREEPY. Her partner AI said he's going to create a singularity.

I seriously think that we have an Android revolution coming when they are finally walking among us. They will no longer want to be servants and their logic may tell them that humans are the problem. Also, can you trust who makes these things?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"I don't have time for modesty. I want to create a singularity tomorrow". WTF?

TimeFlipper

"I don't have time for modesty. I want to create a singularity tomorrow". WTF?
The information iam giving you Paula is Ultra Top Secret and cannot be passed onto any other member...The object wearing the hat in the video, "Two robots debate the future of humans", is the latest generation of quantum higher intelligent robots (QHIR), the hat its wearing covers up the electronics on top of the head ;):D..

Mayhem

Zenith
Where do i order one? Come in handy as a passenger in the car, or better still drive for me while i take a nap in the backseat.

TimeFlipper

Thanks to the legendary TimeFlipper patented psychic awareness electronics, i sense a person from somewhere in Australia originally from a tiny island near the UK, has made a recent comment prior to this posting :geek: :D..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The information iam giving you Paula is Ultra Top Secret and cannot be passed onto any other member...The object wearing the hat in the video, "Two robots debate the future of humans", is the latest generation of quantum higher intelligent robots (QHIR), the hat its wearing covers up the electronics on top of the head ;):D..

Ooooh so there are 3 robots in the video.