Sorry

Laon

Premium
:D❤️

"Just gotta away something". Yep... The new blog is up and running. :love: Can you find it? Lolol... :ROFLMAO::giggle:

Thanks for the inspiration.;)❤️

Last edited:

Harte

I thought the story sucked almost as bad as the pretend time traveler.

Harte

Laon

Premium
Thankfully, my blog will have nothing to do with it or anyone here. But... It will be the only place on the net I will be present. Hugs Harte. Hope you have a blessed day. ❤️

Ps. Laughing. And, still humming. :eek::love::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

titorite

What are you apologizing for? Its not like you wrote anything. IN fact you cant even confirm anything... Only Pam could confirm things... and at this point shes an angel watching all this from afar.

Laon

Premium
Titorite, it may be wise to treat each person as if they were precious. Because, they are... Just sayin'.

Tempus happens to be a very kind man with very good intentions. Often misunderstood and mistreated by the world. Highly unfair, really.

Be nice!

Anonymity has a flawed and horrible character trait. It allows for and scrupulously hides the act of cruelty. Awful.

titorite

Titorite, it may be wise to treat each person as if they were precious. Because, they are... Just sayin'.

Tempus happens to be a very kind man with very good intentions. Often misunderstood and mistreated by the world. Highly unfair, really.

Be nice!

Anonymity has a flawed and horrible character trait. It allows for and scrupulously hides the act of cruelty. Awful.
Laon,

I wasn't being cruel , Everything I said stands true and civil. Tempus is not titor, S/He can not confirm nor deny the story, he/she is apologizing for something just to take credit for and discredit something. As for being mistreated and misunderstood by life.... ima need you to put your big boy pants on. Because his poor life probably doesn't hold a candle to real trauma but I dont want to have that contest.

Also I find your comment extremely douchy and much worse than anything I had to say.

Lastly I aint anonymous, Using a pseudoname does not equal anonymity.

Last edited:

Laon

Premium
Titorite ~

"One day it will all make sense. Every ounce of love, devotion, kindness will return to you. Faith (in the meantime) remember. Retribution for your pure and heart soul and all of the injustice you've endured because of it. " A promise written to me in August 2016.

You misunderstand my post. See, it was written as a general statement towards all of whom you may encounter, including yourself. Truth be it, everyone has had their hardships and challenges. No one human is perfect. Simply, give others a chance. Because, you may find there is more in common than there are differences. Do you not believe the world is already filled with too much fear, anger which is actually only hurt in disguise? Why not try to be kind? Even *when* you disagree. Maybe Tempus could be your friend instead of an instant enemy. After all, he just arrived... No sense beating him down the first five posts he makes. lol.

Who knows...I'm just the pure hearted one. So, you shouldn't expect anything less from me. ❤️

And, yes ~ logically a pseudoname is a form of anonymity that results in hiding behind a screen name where we are unable to get to know the real person behind the name. Show your true colors, because I believe they are more beautiful than you're letting on. ;)

You don't have to agree with the source of the message. The message itself is pretty amazing though... And, true.

Hope Divine Intervention finds you. It is always good when it does. :giggle:

titorite

Ps. Pam and I happen to be very good friends. ;):giggle:
Good, Then she can tell you who I am, because she knows me from TTI as well as other forums I frequented. Dont remember you from TTI though.....

As for having enemies?
That's childish. Children and stupid people have enemies. Normal well adjusted adults kinda move past that after puberty.

And my screen name is not anonymous any more than my given name. It's my name. I'm not hiding behind anything. Ive got over ten years of google history attributable with that name.

And I am gonna stand by my original assertation that Tempus is not John, did not write johns story and has no ability to confirm or invalidate the story. Only one person can do that and last I heard she was burnt out because of the online creeps that wouldn't stop fucking with her. Who could blame her? After so many years, studying angels does sound more interesting. God knows I moved on the Rife machines and civil liberties myself.

Last edited: