spacetime entities ?

Mr_Zero

Im interested in if anyone thinks or knows if there are entities that govern over time travel. for example they may make sure people with access to time travel don't mess up world lines. has anyone ever heard of such things ?.

lamdo263

Im interested in if anyone thinks or knows if there are entities that govern over time travel. for example they may make sure people with access to time travel don't mess up world lines. has anyone ever heard of such things ?.
In this relative time till fifty or seventy thousand, yes. They're known as time police. This can be beings that resemble government people in dark suits, humanoid reptoid people with devices that they carry and a being that resembles a Roman citizen in a toga, known as a pure human.

All tree of these beings have been known to appear to time travelers in the act of time traveling. Sources, the old Time Travel Institute posting online board.

There's also many differing types of beings who use the time travel lanes.

steven chiverton

yes ive seen two dark shadowy balls in broard daylight they crossed the tiled path down in front of me at a short distance and vanished in the exact same spot where i once previously saw in broard daylight in front of me a rectangle shaped doorway open for a short time before closing and through it i saw a bright green reality and another time i saw a slit form at night and it didn't open but i saw a slight glow in that slit, the shadowy moving balls there was 2 of them they followed each other were rumourd to be called the watchers

Secretman3811

In this relative time till fifty or seventy thousand, yes. They're known as time police. This can be beings that resemble government people in dark suits, humanoid reptoid people with devices that they carry and a being that resembles a Roman citizen in a toga, known as a pure human.

All tree of these beings have been known to appear to time travelers in the act of time traveling. Sources, the old Time Travel Institute posting online board.

There's also many differing types of beings who use the time travel lanes.
Ok but why are those people won't help humankind to fix it like mental and physical people dieases and a cure of DNA other thing this group of alien I just don't understand

Mayhem

Zenith
Ok but why are those people won't help humankind to fix it like mental and physical people dieases and a cure of DNA other thing this group of alien I just don't understand
But why should they? , every human is thrown a lot given for a life. Meaning your next life is predetermined based on your last learning and advancements.

Mr_Zero

yes ive seen two dark shadowy balls in broard daylight they crossed the tiled path down in front of me at a short distance and vanished in the exact same spot where i once previously saw in broard daylight in front of me a rectangle shaped doorway open for a short time before closing and through it i saw a bright green reality and another time i saw a slit form at night and it didn't open but i saw a slight glow in that slit, the shadowy moving balls there was 2 of them they followed each other were rumourd to be called the watchers
did you do something for these door ways to appear, such as try and tamper with time ?

TapesFromTheFuture

there are entities that govern over time travel
Short answer yes. Long answer is that while there are, the Universe is deterministic so it's impossible to "mess up" world lines. There aren't any alternate timelines. There used to be time loops that would trigger when the Universe would go off course as sort of a backup protocol. Any time something happened that wasn't supposed to (usually I or my friend getting killed), it would reset things to the point at which the deviation could be prevented.