Spatial dimensions

Trithinium

According to String Theory, our universe is 11-dimensional, two of which are time dimensions.
One of the time dimensions is the one we know. The other time dimension is perpendicular to it and thus cannot be used to travel into the past OR the future.
If only members here would explore current understanding before posting crazy,

Trithinium

Theories are only theories until they can be tested to be proven to be true. How can you measure time dimensions? It's just an idea. They're just guesses. Just because of human calculation, doesn't make it the truth. You say there's only two time dimensions. I say there's 8 to 12 depending on who is using them and that doesn't come from some math it comes from someone telling me that that doesn't live here. I'm more apt to believe him (who travels through them) than some scientists and their theories that haven't been proven at all. Some people here on Earth are lucky enough to learn this information to reach higher personal knowledge and are happy to share it hoping someone will understand it and they may also be contacted. If theory's are your thing, what theory is this? photostudio_1617039241338.png

Last edited:

Harte

How about showing me how you came to the conclusion that there are 8 to 12 time dimensions?
You criticize scientific reasoning, but it seems you've left out your own reasoning which, I'm sure, theoretical cosmologists would be quite interested in.

Harte

Trithinium

How about showing me how you came to the conclusion that there are 8 to 12 time dimensions?
You criticize scientific reasoning, but it seems you've left out your own reasoning which, I'm sure, theoretical cosmologists would be quite interested in.

Harte
I said how. Didn't you read my post? A friend told me. I'm not trying to convince you. I am passing along information for reading.

Last edited:

Harte

I said how. Didn't you read my post? A friend told me. I'm not trying to convince you. I am passing along information for reading.
You say there's only two time dimensions. I say there's 8 to 12 depending on who is using them and that doesn't come from some math it comes from someone telling me that that doesn't live here. I'm more apt to believe him (who travels through them) than some scientists and their theories that haven't been proven at all.
And how was your friend's time travel proven?

Harte

TimeFlipper

Doesn't change my wish.

You know, 10 to 15 years ago, there used to be actual intelligent conversations here about time travel.
Today you can get better than what we have in idiotic Facebook groups.

Harte
Hartey, you say there used to be, "actual intelligent conversations here about time-travel 10 to 15 years ago"...Can you bring forward a couple of postings from 10 to 15 years ago that show those "intelligent conversations" YOU used to share about Time-Travel please?..