Spatial dimensions

Harte

How do you measure phenomena? And don't Relativity and Quantum theory use the law of physics which now you say don't exist because I said they don't exist? Doesn't all of your arguments previously involve the law of physics? Yes it is my friend told me.
They are not "laws."
They are models that physics uses to describe what is observed. And they do a very fine job of that, which is why I said it would be hard work to come up with a different model that would explain all those observations plus more. "More" as in multiple time dimensions (for example.)

Harte

Harte

You know why people puff up and try bullying people by making threats? It's because they are scared and cowards and don't want people to see this in them so they deflect. And I am talking about you.
So who is putting who down here?

I can't help the butt-hurt you're displaying to us stemming from you being shown to be so egregiously wrong.
I can only help you understand where you are wrong.

Harte

Trithinium

They are not "laws."
They are models that physics uses to describe what is observed. And they do a very fine job of that, which is why I said it would be hard work to come up with a different model that would explain all those observations plus more. "More" as in multiple time dimensions (for example.)

Harte
You know. You are boring me. Bye.

Harte

I see you're more interested in fantasy than time travel.
Suspected as much from your first post in this thread.

Harte

981cav

Because I see that you don't know much (if anything) about the actual time travel possibilities that Physics allows, you should start with the predictions made by General Relativity that have been shown to be correct. These predictions were made over a hundred years ago.

First, time travel due to time dilation.
Time dilation occurs anytime you move with respect to the inertial frame you were at rest in. Obviously, the effect is minuscule for ordinary velocities, but increases exponentially when your velocity approaches about half of light speed.
This prediction was confirmed over half a century ago by measuring the half-life of particles in an accelerator. The half lives of the particles (as they gained velocity) increased exactly as predicted by time dilation.

General Relativity also predicted the same effect due to gravity. This prediction was also proven to be correct, to the finest detail - the furthest decimal that they can measure to (significant figure.)

Gravitational waves, which were only first observed a few years ago, is another century-old prediction that has proven correct, but there's not much time-travel action in them (as far as I know.)

One prediction from General Relativity that hasn't been shown to be true is called an "Einstein-Rosen bridge." You may recall Jane Foster talking about them in the Thor movies. We usually call them wormholes. Here's a pdf about them: http://u2.lege.net/cetinbal/pdfdosya/EinsteinRosenBridge.pdf

This should be more than enough for you to see that there are ways of time travel forward and backward that are allowed by the current paradigm in Physics.

PS:
Regarding a time-like loop, didn't I say that you'd need dark energy? Maybe it's negative energy. Dark energy, negative energy, whatever. LOL
You're not asking me to google these things for you, are you?

Harte
I thought it was anti matter is what you needed for a time loop or are they all the same

Harte

I thought it was anti matter is what you needed for a time loop or are they all the same
You saw my post about it - it contains a link to a pdf about this.
Read it - it's not some highly technical scientific publication.

Harte