Spirit Box Sessions

LisaTiffany

Here is a very interesting one from this evening. I was specifically asking to contact my Father who unfortunately passed away, his name was Larry. The audio is as follows

SB11 Sessions (21) (12th May 2015) "Lisa is here for you" (Full Version) by LisaTiffany | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Female "Lisa is here for you"
Male "Hello"
Female "Larry!"
Male "Hello"
Female "Lisa, we love you Lisa"

I know that sounds crazy, maybe even desperate but give it a listen with headphones and feel free to honestly tell me what you think is being said. Obviously I'm going to interpret it as one thing but what does it sound like to other people? :)

TimeFlipper

Lisa i really cant make out anything except distorted voices...one of the voices background sound reminded me of a radio style program..

LisaTiffany

Ah that's okay timeflipper, I was actually sweeping at 100 milli-seconds so I shouldn't have been pulling in enough of any station to even form a word, the last one I just got now before bed sounds like a young child saying they want to go, and an adult tells them to wait for an angel and then something about home. I think that's enough for today, sleep is definitely needed :)

TnWatchdog

I found the sessions interesting and could hear/understand most of it. I'm no expert in this area but appreciate your efforts in sharing your sessions with us. This is a nice way to relax before you fall asleep. lol

Last edited:

CDS

Hi Chris..Only the VHF FM range contains white noise plus broadcast stations..The AM frequencies just pick up space chatter plus broadcast stations...On a basic AM/FM radio.

In my opinion the sounds that were displayed was nothing more than what i mentioned to Lisa in a previous posting..
In my awareness detuning has nothing to do with avoiding signals, only lowering or increasing a specific frequency range.

So... You're saying millisecond blips of radio just happen to assemble into intelligent responses...?

TimeFlipper

No Chris..the scanning would temporarily lock onto broadcast stations just like other other scanner radios are designed to lock onto the stronger signals..My own personal scanner does just that..

TimeFlipper

Chris...Google this..Programming the Baltimore P25 system..
The article will tell you how scanners lock onto the strongest signals,and when the signal strength drops, it goes back into scan mode looking for the next strongest signal to lock onto...Contact Radio Shack or any other company that sell scanners..:)

CDS

No Chris..the scanning would temporarily lock onto broadcast stations just like other other scanner radios are designed to lock onto the stronger signals..My own personal scanner does just that..

That's my point! These are designed to avoid strong signals... ;)

LisaTiffany

Well folks I got one just now that has me a little shaken, on the one hand it's rather inviting but on the other the potential danger is obvious.

Male "Be a vein" Female "Be one of us all day" Listen to the way she says all day.

I added a bunch of other ones from today too but I'll be taking tomorrow off, that particular message hit a - no pun intended - vein.

SB11 Sessions (16) (13th May 2015) "Be a Vein" (Male) "Be one of us all day" (Soft dreamy female) by LisaTiffany | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The plot thickens, I also hear "Lisa Tiffany!, be a vein" "Be with us allll day" ..followed by a scream saying "No!" - No one calls me Lisa Tiffany, just Lisa or Tiff but never both, it's a very uneasy feeling but I saw through it.

Last edited: