Star Children

HDRKID

Re: Star Children

I fit most of the characteristics. Including some of the unusual ones.

It seems that most people who are concerned about our environment are of the "Service to others" mindset and most people who are members of the mainstream are of the "service to self" mentality.

Life in this unverse is common. We now have "Rock Solid" evidence of life on Mars.

Click on the photos and you will see that evidence of life on other worlds is almost conclusive. How did finding affect us?

We are slowly realizing that we are not alone in the universe. :)

WTF

I've read a little about this subject before. Here is another link.
http://www.gnosticrob.com/ufology/starseeds.html

Question: What is Extra or transitional vertebra and how would one know if they had it? Does that mean a tail? I don't have a tail but I do have an oblongated torso, don't know if I have extra vertebre though.

I've got plenty of first hand paranormal stories I could share with all of you (as I'm sure all of you have), but, this is one that kinda bothers me.

I see orbs all the time, usually at night when I'm alone, but also during the day as well. They usually just float around, sometimes going fast, sometimes slow. They've never really bothered me before and I never seen them around other people before either. That was until I had my daughter. She is 2 now and I can see them around her as well.

I remember last year when she was about 1, it was at night and I saw a blue orb slowly float right on pass me and through my daughters bedroom door. I sat there perplexed for about a minute, because usually they would just hover around me and not really do anything.

Well, I got up and slowly opened my daughters door. Inside the crib was the orb, and it moved fast, real fast, and zipped right outta the crib in less than a second. It was still blue, but much smaller (more condensed?).

I have no idea what it was doing or why the interest in my daughter. I have never worried about them before and I wasn't really that night either. I was just more concerned, I always just accepted that they were there before and never tried to find out what they were. I did issue a warning though, to who I don't know, and how I would carry out the warning should they ever cross the line I don't know either. I just felt capable of doing something if I had to and I also felt that it was understood.

I want to learn more about them. Does anybody know anything about these? Should I be worried?

Sorry for veering a little off topic there, I thought maybe a starseed or someone who has had paranormal stuff happen to them before might be able to shed some light on this and have some answers.

virtualgirl

I'll see if I can find some info. Like you, they are drawn to her. Some believe they are spirits. I bet if you were talking to her about the pretty balls of light, she would point them out to you. I'm sure she see's them too. I don't think there is anything to worry about. If anything, it's a gift. I think it's really cool! As soon as I have a link, I'll post it. I think there is something on crystalinks about this too. :)

PyRo99

Star Children are not what everyone 'assumes' them to be. They are extraterrestrials in human form, but do you know what you could be on another planet?

Each planet sent some 'missionaries' to Earth, to help with her 'Ascension'. Take that as you will, and as lightly as you will. However, your purpose for being here, is guided through your home planet. Many of us here are not 'human', hell I ain't.

As for balls of light, I've had personal experience with those suckers quite a bit. Green Spheres, to White Spheres, Silver, Gold you name it I've probably seen a sphere in that color. I don't mind 'em, I actually like 'em. No clue as to what they are, heard they're guides, but have also heard they are very high forms of spirit. Unsure as to what they actually 'are', but I know they ain't from here if they're defying every law of physics we have.

2 Years old? Shes a Crystal Child, shes a 'New Age Baby'. They're more 'psychic' than you can imagine. They posses more talents, innately, much like 'Indigo Children'. You shouldn't be worried as Orbs can't deal damage, and if you have a fear of an orb, ask your guides to take it away. More or less, they're just energy, can't do much damage. And just to keep you aware, your daughter may see things that you don't in the future.

Just my Two Cents.

virtualgirl

I just got to say HELLO PRYO. I missed you buddy..And yes you are probably right. I know you are well versed on the subject. :)

StarLord

As Soul, it is quite possible that not all of our incarnations took place here on this planet. I would prefer to be a Gallactic Citizen, that way you can get some really neat ID, your "International" Driver License is good in over 73 Galaxies AND as a human our hemoglobin is so toxic, no one would dare eat you or consume any part of our body. That last point is real important in case you get invited to a Pot Luck in some other system.

pauli

WTF - interesting that you see the orbs. I don't, though wish I could. I have heard these are angels that are watching over us as we move through this life. Have you ever noticed them to be anything hostile? If so, then you might have some sort of reason to be worried. If not, then I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe they are a very positive thing after all.

WTF

Thanx for your two cents Pyro. Crystal Child?

I used to be much more in tune with myself and my surroundings, now I find myself a little detached and unsure about certain things.

As far as orbs go, they've never bothered me before and I never really paid them much thought. Which is odd because I've always been fascinated with the paranormal. They were just there, I guess I assumed that most people saw them and that there was a rational explanation for them.

The orbs I see are usually blue, red/pink, white or yellow. When I noticed them with my daughter, I thought maybe I was being ignorant of something. I'm just a little more curious now. My daughter is too young to converse about these things let alone anything. So I will just have to wait and see I guess.

Besides, her mother already thinks I'm looney. LOL

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
WTF - interesting that you see the orbs. I don't, though wish I could. I have heard these are angels that are watching over us as we move through this life. Have you ever noticed them to be anything hostile? If so, then you might have some sort of reason to be worried. If not, then I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe they are a very positive thing after all.[/b]

No, I've never felt intimidated by an orb before. Although I have seen other things that have left me shaken. Maybe that's why I was worried about my daughter. I thought maybe there was a connection. Well, less of a connection and more like if she can see the orbs, then quite possibly she will be able to see the more unfriendly things as well.

It's nice to be able to talk about this. It's been weighing on my mind for quite some time now. This is not exactly something you can bring up at dinner you know.

For a while I thought that maybe either I was crazy, or my mind was playing tricks on me or even I was self-inducing these events. I still haven't ruled out some of those ideas though.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm a little unsure.