Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
Here is my procedure to use the HDR, it's a step by step guide I used at first to get familiar with using the device. Now I no longer need it, but I still use the HDR as follows:

1. Plug in the unit.

2. Turn ON the Yellow switch and wait for 2 minutes with the witness well empty, in order to clear it.

3. Put the double terminated quartz crystal or some other item related to the desired time period / events in the witness well.

4. Put head coils on.

5. Turn the first dial to the right, asking for the right frequency and play with it until you feel the stick reaction while making 2 inches wide circles to the right with your fingers on the rubbing plate. If you don't get a stick a reaction, turn the dial to the left while asking again for the frequency. Keep moving your fingers in circles to the right on the rubbing plate.

6. Repeat for the second dial.

7. Then, ask to clear all fear, resistance and disbelief and use the rubbing plate again until you get the stick reaction one last time.

8. Turn ON the red and green switches.

9. Place the electromagnet over your solar plexus in a 90 degrees fashion for at least 3 minutes but no more than 10 minutes.

10. Turn OFF all switches and set down the electromagnet and head coils.

11. Unplug the device.

12. Sit and meditate, or sleep.

To all HDR enthusiasts, users, let me know what you think of this step by step guide, which things you'd change, remove, add, etc. I wanted to post this a pretty long time ago to discuss about it but I somehow forgot about it.

I look forward to reading your feedback and ideas. :)
Have you tried a pendulum for the rates and frequencies instead of a finger stick reaction?
Just wondering if it would be more accurate.

Doc 05

Zenith
Some fool would just keep it after throwing in a few $$$.

Good idea but very hard to manage.
UPS delivery, signed for, and if not returned in 30 days, someone will pay you a visit. (return postage included with unit)

TimeFlipper

@Doc 05 A couple of years back, our very generous and excellent construction engineer @steven chiverton built and posted several of the Space Time Modulators (STM) free of charge, to some of our members....Stevens only request was that the members would experiment with the device and send him any information of their experiences.....I hope Steve tells you himself of what happened, that is why i highlighted his name....Judging from what i recall of Steves personal experiences with the STM saga, i fear your idea of doing something similar will not get very far, especially now that money is involved..

steven chiverton

@Doc 05 A couple of years back, our very generous and excellent construction engineer @steven chiverton built and posted several of the Space Time Modulators (STM) free of charge, to some of our members....Stevens only request was that the members would experiment with the device and send him any information of their experiences.....I hope Steve tells you himself of what happened, that is why i highlighted his name....Judging from what i recall of Steves personal experiences with the STM saga, i fear your idea of doing something similar will not get very far, especially now that money is involved..
i couldn't find a vortex to operate them over so i go nothing but one sent to india arrived damaged and another arrived in india with a parts or plug come loose or wire and one sent to america arrived with a plug come apart and since then only one person out of 2 in india have had some results and ive never herd from her again and also ive upgraded them to include the white light amp circuit from information posted by proffessor oppumur but like before no vortex to test it on

steven chiverton

the idea of operating the hdr over a vortex is strange so if its true what gibbs says to walk around with a radio and find a dead spot which he dosent realise also indicates radio dropout and also applies to mobile phones but if thats a case if this dose also indicate a vortex then i should be able to place my ghost box on that same spot and i wonder what ill get then for sure

Doc 05

Zenith
the idea of operating the hdr over a vortex is strange so if its true what gibbs says to walk around with a radio and find a dead spot which he dosent realise also indicates radio dropout and also applies to mobile phones but if thats a case if this dose also indicate a vortex then i should be able to place my ghost box on that same spot and i wonder what ill get then for sure
Depends on what your goal is;
Remote viewing and astral projection with the HDR doesn't require a vortex or full moon gravitational assistance (or an HDR).
A "vortex" is only required (supposedly) for a physical time jump.
Dowsing rods seem to work best on finding said "vortex", verification of the nature of the vortex should be able to be determined by pendulum (requires further investigation: RFI) and possibly an EMF field strength meter (RFI).
USGS has an online magnetic abnormalities map on their website which may provide indications of natural vortex areas.
Other indicators are found via google earth/maps searching for underground streams which may create vortexes by the movement of mineralized water and the "eddy" type circulation of the movement of water through a cylinder. (RFI)
Thanks for your comments and for trying to bring this technology out in the open.
And I guess; don't send units to India without a deposit ;)

steven chiverton

the only thing ive had a result from testing was the bajack capacitor and outside in the back yard at my older address i was looking at the dark end of the yard and it felt like it wasent my reality ive got sensors even the cell phone sensor and i get nothing out of that either just from the ac feilds close to power plugs around the house and the phone thats all

Tron1

If we come up with some way to build a digital HDR 3.0. Then it would be able to bring you any where you want even with no problems. Along with bi location. With that said the public cannot hear about this. Only because of the fact of if it were on shelves, then it would destroy our future. You would still have to mail ups or fedex. They have it right. We cannot let too many people know. But HDR 3.0 would revolutionize the way we think. I say we have to do this. I can start a supply company up here. Arcadia Supply Incorporated. We can get the right people we can succeed and stay on silent mode. We stay on here every night talking garbage. Done with that. DRAWING time. what ever you got for HDR 3.0 please put it up. Doc 5 and I will put heads together.

steven chiverton

i think the best way is to digitally feed inductive rf pulses into the hdr so no need for any connections to it to feed rf pulses one of my experimental prototype hdr has a trifilar pancake rubbing coil so theres one of the wires not used can be used to feed rf pulses through it i've never fully tested my hdr units so one day i may but during a paranormal ghost box session ive asked them does my hdr units work and the answer was always yes and they confirm that in the near future ill be time traveling , and these ghost do lie alot according to what they said when i arsked if ghost lie

Doc 05

Zenith
the only thing ive had a result from testing was the bajack capacitor and outside in the back yard at my older address i was looking at the dark end of the yard and it felt like it wasent my reality ive got sensors even the cell phone sensor and i get nothing out of that either just from the ac feilds close to power plugs around the house and the phone thats all
Were dealing with stuff we (science) hasn't figured out how to measure yet.
Did you see a visual field distortion?
Possibly beaming a laser into it may show a refraction.
I've seen a green laser using a "star-field" lens used to detect the motion of "ghosts",
possibility could be used to detect "temporal distortions", worth a try.
If you get a positive results, it's proved.
If you get a negative results, it's Not Dis-proved. (back to the drawing board)
And then "was it all in your head"; video documentation required - unless the EMF blows out the camera ;)