Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

steven chiverton

never seen any distortions but strange things happened during other experiments ive seen 2 openings one in daylight and it opened and closed so fast all i saw was bright green the other was a slit that formed and all i saw in the slit that dident open was slight light and ive seen 2 dark balls in broad daylight they both move to and vanished in the same spot i saw that opening and apart from that a bright white flash that came from nowhere and the swinging pendulum clock on the opposite side of wall from where i was conducting experiments suddenly started swinging again when the battery has been flat for ages

Tron1

You keep on saying beam laser. How is that gonna help the HDR where would that go? I can understand the Cell phone but you keep on losing me on beam laser? How about a built in cell phone with a camera coonected to the rectifier bridge from all surroundings?

Doc 05

Zenith
If we come up with some way to build a digital HDR 3.0. Then it would be able to bring you any where you want even with no problems. Along with bi location. With that said the public cannot hear about this. Only because of the fact of if it were on shelves, then it would destroy our future. You would still have to mail ups or fedex. They have it right. We cannot let too many people know. But HDR 3.0 would revolutionize the way we think. I say we have to do this. I can start a supply company up here. Arcadia Supply Incorporated. We can get the right people we can succeed and stay on silent mode. We stay on here every night talking garbage. Done with that. DRAWING time. what ever you got for HDR 3.0 please put it up. Doc 5 and I will put heads together.
Heck; I'm still trying to figure out "what" the HDR does.
But I was able to get the program working on the EEG machine.
Now I can see how much "brain damage" I have ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
never seen any distortions but strange things happened during other experiments ive seen 2 openings one in daylight and it opened and closed so fast all i saw was bright green the other was a slit that formed and all i saw in the slit that dident open was slight light and ive seen 2 dark balls in broad daylight they both move to and vanished in the same spot i saw that opening and apart from that a bright white flash that came from nowhere and the swinging pendulum clock on the opposite side of wall from where i was conducting experiments suddenly started swinging again when the battery has been flat for ages
Was this with your Tesla coils?

Doc 05

Zenith
You keep on saying beam laser. How is that gonna help the HDR where would that go? I can understand the Cell phone but you keep on losing me on beam laser? How about a built in cell phone with a camera coonected to the rectifier bridge from all surroundings?
The laser was just to detect a vortex or portal (temporal field distortion).

steven chiverton

no it was my large powerfull sec excitor with magnet bearing bands that can put out energy to light one neon globe with only one leg stuck to the magnet band and the other sticking up free like an ereal, ive seen that video of a man using a laser that had its beam bent before he went into the white light to time travel

Tron1

Hey Doc 05 does the hdr heal your back and help you lose weight fast? or is that an after effect?

Doc 05

Zenith
i think the best way is to digitally feed inductive rf pulses into the hdr so no need for any connections to it to feed rf pulses one of my experimental prototype hdr has a trifilar pancake rubbing coil so theres one of the wires not used can be used to feed rf pulses through it i've never fully tested my hdr units so one day i may but during a paranormal ghost box session ive asked them does my hdr units work and the answer was always yes and they confirm that in the near future ill be time traveling , and these ghost do lie alot according to what they said when i arsked if ghost lie
I was looking at this device as a possible replacement for the HDR magnet
But, also might be able to power other devices.

Doc 05

Zenith
Hey Doc 05 does the hdr heal your back and help you lose weight fast? or is that an after effect?
I believe that you can get the rates and frequencies to do anything (like a radionics-wish machine).
Ie. "What are the rates and frequencies to regrow hair on my bald spot, lose 20 pounds, and male enhancement" (without having to trip over it or lose conscious ;)