Steve Bannon charged with contempt of Congress.

Mayhem

Zenith
That might be the case, but he was close enough to Trump for long enough to be looked at.

All I can say is those that were involved better be lucky it is not me deciding their fate or there would be hang man gallows built all along Pennsylvania Avenue! And the bodies would not be removed until the vultures had picked them clean!

Harte

At issue here is Executive Privilege, and right now I'd bet that Bannon will not be required to comply.

See, the Left is shooting themselves in the foot by trying to overrule Executive Privilege in this case.

Imagine what the Republicans would do with such information from the Biden Administration if this privilege is overturned and they are in control.

Harte

Harte

I guess we could use the wood chipper machine instead. Might have to get a permit for all the hazardous waste it creates though.
Look on the bright side. There's plenty of reason to believe that it could make for some fine fertilizer.

Harte

Witch Hunt

All I can say is those that were involved better be lucky it is not me deciding their fate or there would be hang man gallows built all along Pennsylvania Avenue! And the bodies would not be removed until the vultures had picked them clean!
Involved in what? Can you please explain your beliefs?