Steve Bannon charged with contempt of Congress.

Mayhem

Zenith
Update:

Steve Bannon surrenders to face contempt charges​

Trump ally Steve Bannon has surrendered to authorities to face contempt of Congress charges after refusing to give evidence about the Capitol riot.
Mr Bannon defied a summons to testify on what he knew about plans for the protest that ended with Trump supporters storming Congress.
On Friday, the Justice department formally charged Mr Bannon, a former Trump White House strategist.
He now faces up to a year in prison and a $100,000 (£74,429) fine.
Mr Bannon, 67, surrendered to officials at the FBI's Washington DC field office on Monday morning.
Supporters of former president Donald Trump stormed the US Congress building on 6 January as results of the 2020 election were being certified inside.

Witch Hunt

Involved in what? Can you please explain your beliefs?
If you believe in something that you can't explain, that is faith. If you believe in something you won't explain, that is bias.
There is nothing wrong with having either but you need to understand that others can see that.

Witch Hunt

All I can say is those that were involved better be lucky it is not me deciding their fate or there would be hang man gallows built all along Pennsylvania Avenue! And the bodies would not be removed until the vultures had picked them clean!
As a troll myself, I can appreciate you verve, but your style is clearly seventh grade level

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Update:

Steve Bannon surrenders to face contempt charges​

Trump ally Steve Bannon has surrendered to authorities to face contempt of Congress charges after refusing to give evidence about the Capitol riot.
Mr Bannon defied a summons to testify on what he knew about plans for the protest that ended with Trump supporters storming Congress.
On Friday, the Justice department formally charged Mr Bannon, a former Trump White House strategist.
He now faces up to a year in prison and a $100,000 (£74,429) fine.
Mr Bannon, 67, surrendered to officials at the FBI's Washington DC field office on Monday morning.
Supporters of former president Donald Trump stormed the US Congress building on 6 January as results of the 2020 election were being certified inside.

He's not Trump. Here's the latest::

As a troll myself, I can appreciate you verve, but your style is clearly seventh grade level
I guess thats better than your fourth grade level huh......I suppose you would just pat these bastards on the hand and say do not do it again huh.......WellI guess you would, you seem to have a Liberal kind of mind...Your on ignore...Have a bad day!

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No name calling, please.

Same for hate speech.

We reopened the Politics section hoping civilized discussion would prevail. It's not a direct offence, but stuff "If I was in charge, I'd kill them!" isn't the kind of stuff we want to encourage here.

All I can say is those that were involved better be lucky it is not me deciding their fate or there would be hang man gallows built all along Pennsylvania Avenue! And the bodies would not be removed until the vultures had picked them clean!

Thanks for for being respectful of everyone.

Mayhem

Zenith

The House select committee investigating the Capitol attack on Monday voted to recommend the criminal prosecution for former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, punishing Donald Trump’s most senior aide for refusing to testify about the 6 January insurrection.

The select committee advanced the contempt of Congress report for Meadows unanimously, sending the matter to a vote before the full House of Representatives, which is expected to approve the citation as soon as Tuesday.

Bennie Thompson, the chair of the select committee, said in an opening statement before the panel recommended Meadows’ referral to the justice department that Trump’s former White House chief of staff displayed willful noncompliance in his defiance of his subpoena.