Steven Gibbs has stroke

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You need a lot more than a car battery
Maybe he can cure himself using a hdr unit

I do not think your comments are completely correct only half right.

Multiple timelines. Regardless. how the heck do you PREVENT a stroke anyway? Some people who don't smoke and are healthy still have strokes, so it's not that easy. Besides. Multiple timelines. LOL.

I myself have had symptoms of mini strokes many times. With no ill after effects. The best course of action is to get up and do something about it. The cure is to increase your blood pressure. A doctor would never tell you that. They make their living off of sick people. Just have a cup of coffee. Or go out for a jog. The extra blood pressure usually clears up the symptom.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do not think your comments are completely correct only half right.

Multiple timelines. Regardless. how the heck do you PREVENT a stroke anyway? Some people who don't smoke and are healthy still have strokes, so it's not that easy. Besides. Multiple timelines. LOL.

I myself have had symptoms of mini strokes many times. With no ill after effects. The best course of action is to get up and do something about it. The cure is to increase your blood pressure. A doctor would never tell you that. They make their living off of sick people. Just have a cup of coffee. Or go out for a jog. The extra blood pressure usually clears up the symptom.

Good to know. What was the symptom, if you don't mind sharing?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

One time all the muscles on one side of my face stopped working. A really good run cleared that one up. Then there was the time my speech came out all slurred and distorted. That was weird being on the inside and thinking what I was trying to say, but hearing something else. Coffee cleared that one up. Many times I have these visual distortion episodes. Strange jagged flashes of light distortion right in the path of my center of focus. Coffee usually works on those attacks.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

One time all the muscles on one side of my face stopped working. A really good run cleared that one up. Then there was the time my speech came out all slurred and distorted. That was weird being on the inside and thinking what I was trying to say, but hearing something else. Coffee cleared that one up. Many times I have these visual distortion episodes. Strange jagged flashes of light distortion right in the path of my center of focus. Coffee usually works on those attacks.

But you don't know the underlying cause. The next one could be the big one and even fatal.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

But you don't know the underlying cause. The next one could be the big one and even fatal.

Sure you do. You were most likely taught this in school. Artery blockage.