Steven Gibbs

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs called me just now. He has all the components to build HDR units with out going to radio shack now. This is sad because the original idea of the HDR was that you could go into your local radio shack with a list of parts and build your own. Well, that company is going away. Maybe I can create a parts list using digi key components, but not sure.

_20140601_134815.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Tell him I'll interview him for my website if he sends me one. ;) hehehehe.

Hey, I had to try. :D

So, is this device for astral time travel? Have you used it?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How much are they? Has anyone recorded themselves trying to use it, or do all users disappear? :)
Also, has anyone studied the device?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dr Z recorded himself. In not sure the footage is still on YouTube though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here's an inside view of the HDR:

This guy needs a an electric screw driver...and he has really pretty nails.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'd love to try one out. I'd even pay for it if I didn't have a baby to pay for :p

HDRkid is going to send me one to try eventually; I was planning on doing a small series on my attempts to use it and what effects it has (if any). I've not really found an objective and coherent present their experiences like that on video where you can see.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'd love to try one out. I'd even pay for it if I didn't have a baby to pay for :p

HDRkid is going to send me one to try eventually; I was planning on doing a small series on my attempts to use it and what effects it has (if any). I've not really found an objective and coherent present their experiences like that on video where you can see.

Please do. We need a once and for all confirmation of its legitimacy.

Ren

2014May12 Scientists induce lucid dreaming with electrical shocks.

A black box device such as this may aid someone in entering a state of consciousness in which he or she thinks that time travel is happening. Furthermore, a lucid dream may be a gateway into viewing alternate world-lines and time-lines. Viewing only. Not physically disappearing which is what Titor does with atomic energy.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
2014May12 Scientists induce lucid dreaming with electrical shocks.

A black box device such as this may aid someone in entering a state of consciousness in which he or she thinks that time travel is happening. Furthermore, a lucid dream may be a gateway into viewing alternate world-lines and time-lines. Viewing only. Not physically disappearing which is what Titor does with atomic energy.

Well, Coz is the type of guy that will tell it like it is. I will trust his review of it.