STM machine vs HDR machine?

steven chiverton

i've got the simple schematics for the space time modulator from one of my time machine books its just a simple thing to make its a pocket time machine maybe handy to get home with if ya travel with your hdr and dont include in the programing to take it with you or you arrive in the future without your hdr and have just an electromagnet left with a few dangly wires hanging off it

Attachments

• SPACE TIME MODULATOR.jpg
    SPACE TIME MODULATOR.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 45

steven chiverton

one of the books patricia ress wrote called dangerous information is not on e bay for sale neither on amazon.com where some of her books are and when i followed a link by her to a site she has some for sale on it but even there to its not listed even on e bay so its very hard to obtain. the plan schematics for the stm and other devices is in the paranormalis to, and yes i saw a an stm for sale on e bay and they wanted hundreads for it when it has only a few dollers worth of parts in it

Ann_Aba

Astral time travel? Hold your horses. I just joined this place and there are several machines for astral time travel?! It's a dream come true!
Are they expensive or where do I find the schematics? I would prefer to buy one, because I'm not great with electronics but I also don't have a lot of money. But if the schematic is clear and it has a good list of parts that I can just ask the electronic store for, I'm confident that I can build one with a little trial and error!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Astral time travel? Hold your horses. I just joined this place and there are several machines for astral time travel?! It's a dream come true!
Are they expensive or where do I find the schematics? I would prefer to buy one, because I'm not great with electronics but I also don't have a lot of money. But if the schematic is clear and it has a good list of parts that I can just ask the electronic store for, I'm confident that I can build one with a little trial and error!
You'll find our list of schematics here:

They can also be found in the Vault.

The only person I know who builds devices right now is @DoctorZ . Maybe he'll be interested to build you something.

Wind7

Staff