Stupid question to time travellers

alpha centauri

I've read numerous posts on this forum and don't understand why some members believe that individuals from the far flung future who have slipped the shackles of time and return to the past. Would spend their waking hours compiling horrendous amounts of data on people who if stood together in a line and put their heads together would make a plank. Like the vast majority of people who post on this forum. I get ask a lot in private messages to reveal details of individuals future. Asking me or any time-travel that question racks as one of the most stupid things to enquire. As to be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 you're unimportant and irrelevant.
Also my gripe is with people who are probably narcissistic contacting me expecting me to know like some parlar psychic everything about their past present and future.

Well you seem to have information or at least you claim to have information, so I think that is not that unprobable for someone to ask you about their future? You also claim to have information about other people on the forum (on this thread and another).

@TimeFlipper decrepit and obese. So he's lying when he says he hasn't got health issues.
Is the information true @TimeFlipper? Are you decrepit and obese? That can be easily disproven if not true, even without revealing your identity to the forum.

About which persons on the forum do you have information, @Starlite? Is somebody else important to your future like Flipper? Would you probably not exist without the sinister Derby group, too and he has to join?

@Starlite
Furthermore you cause a lot of strife and the result is that we are arguing with each other on the forum. Is that intended?

Last edited:

Starlite

Well you seem to have information or at least you claim to have information, so I think that is not that unprobable for someone to ask you about their future? You also claim to have information about other people on the forum (on this thread and another).

Is the information true @TimeFlipper? Are you decrepit and obese? That can be easily disproven if not true, even without revealing your identity to the forum.

About which persons on the forum do you have information, @Starlite? Is somebody else important to your future like Flipper? Would you probably not exist without the sinister Derby group, too and he has to join?

@Starlite
Furthermore you cause a lot of strife and the result is that we are arguing with each other on the forum. Is that intended?
Everything is how it should be. But there's still a few gaps, cloud in the mists of time. There's little point in asking @TimeFlipper to confirm the truth. But he is old and overweight and his future is less than favourable.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Everything is how it should be. But there's still a few gaps, cloud in the mists of time. There's little point in asking @TimeFlipper to confirm the truth. But he is old and overweight and his future is less than favourable.
I think he posted a photo without his head a while ago, if I remember correctly. So I know how he look like. I do not reveal it here.

Can you say something about the Derby group? So you need this sinister group to anchor the timeline? Am I correct? How do you know Timeflipper is part of it or not? He has to turn evil to join the group, or am I wrong?

Ok although you dont like the questions? Do you have information about me ? you should not have because I did not reveal anything online and I do not plan to do it in the future.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
@Starlite - I've been reading through some of the posts by starlite, the impression I'm getting from her vibes.
She is a very angry X member of this forum and was asked to leave possibly or left on her own. Most likely
she was banned from this site in the last six months or less and I also believe she is a he. Time will tell my
feelings and impressions are right. If anyone believes she's a time traveler you might be surprised to find

out she probably isn't.

This is my take on this situation.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

@Starlite - I've been reading through some of the posts by starlite, the impression I'm getting from her vibes.
She is a very angry X member of this forum and was asked to leave possibly or left on her own. Most likely
she was banned from this site in the last six months or less and I also believe she is a he. Time will tell my
feelings and impressions are right. If anyone believes she's a time traveler you might be surprised to find

out she probably isn't.

Professor Opmmur
Many of us also believe in your thinking Prof (y):)..

Starlite

out she probably isn't.

Professor Opmmur
You're completely wrong, everything I've wrote on this forum has been by design. I'll been metaphorically moving pieces on a chessboard to influence the future. My sister was on here a while back but I mean a while back certainly not six months ago. However you Pawns haven't the brains nor the academic knowledge to figure out what's going on.

NaturalPhilosopher

well most people on this forum are rather un-interested about anything
been here for years, haven't really seen anyone serious about time travel yet.
more causal interest which is fine, but i mean this forum as a serious place to build stuff..no way.

alpha centauri

Can you say something about the Derby group? So you need this sinister group to anchor the timeline? Am I correct? How do you know Timeflipper is part of it or not? He has to turn evil to join the group, or am I wrong?

Ok although you dont like the questions? Do you have information about me ? you should not have because I did not reveal anything online and I do not plan to do it in the future.
@Starlite you dont have to answer all the questions. But you ignored them instead of saying you dont want to answer them, altough in the other threads.

You're completely wrong, everything I've wrote on this forum has been by design. I'll been metaphorically moving pieces on a chessboard to influence the future. My sister was on here a while back but I mean a while back certainly not six months ago. However you Pawns haven't the brains nor the academic knowledge to figure out what's going on.
That I figuered out, because you said it. But there has to be a cause and effect. Timetravel cannot emerge out of nowhere. Some person in the multiverse must have invented it. Can you post your full notes before you go? Or is this bad?