Stupid question to time travellers

TimeFlipper

I think he posted a photo without his head a while ago, if I remember correctly. So I know how he look like. I do not reveal it here.

Can you say something about the Derby group? So you need this sinister group to anchor the timeline? Am I correct? How do you know Timeflipper is part of it or not? He has to turn evil to join the group, or am I wrong?

Ok although you dont like the questions? Do you have information about me ? you should not have because I did not reveal anything online and I do not plan to do it in the future.
You think i posted a photo of myself with my head missing, and now you know what i look like, "with my head missing" o_O?...That must rate as the most stupidest comment i have ever seen on Paranormalis, and that includes all the stupid comments from that pathological lying fantacist to whom you are a servant to, starlite the pretender :notworthy: :ROFLMAO:...

But hang on a minute, you are right about my missing head AC :eek:...You MUST however keep this picture to yourself and show no one, my credibility is at stake!! :oops:....P.S. Of course starlite has information about yourself, you must have given it your Email addy!! :fp:..

man-office-clothes-holding-his-head-under-his-arm-amaising-illusion-isolated-shot-male-holding...jpg:LOL:..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

You think i posted a photo of myself with my head missing, and now you know what i look like, "with my head missing" o_O?...That must rate as the most stupidest comment i have ever seen on Paranormalis, and that includes all the stupid comments from that pathological lying fantacist to whom you are a servant to, starlite the pretender :notworthy: :ROFLMAO:...

But hang on a minute, you are right about my missing head AC :eek:...You MUST however keep this picture to yourself and show no one, my credibility is at stake!! :oops:....P.S. Of course starlite has information about yourself, you must have given it your Email addy!! :fp:..
I found the picture that was another user. Sorry. I thought that was you.

alpha centauri

people who are time travelers or know about it can't stand most people.
people of this time period are completely useless morons.
let them eat nukes
There are also people that claim the opposite. That people have to much heart and no brain. They said that in the refugee crisis about the followers of Merkel.

You could be right about time travelers. I dont know about that.

nope I can't stand most people.
in fact everyone.

glad you'll never know the truth and die in ignorance as you should.
just kill yourself, get it overwith
People that believe in the paranormal often have problems to find others, they can connect with. They are discriminated a lot. I hope you will find someone to connect to, probably spiritual people.

TimeFlipper

I found the picture that was another user. Sorry. I thought that was you.
Was that "picture" sent to you from that pretender starlite, the person you are a slave to and "must be obeyed"? :fp:..

Harte

I’m amazed you can say those words without realizing how much of a piece of shit you are. Everybody else can tell, that’s for sure.
That's what the "ignore" function is for. It's difficult for me to believe that the poster you are responding to isn't on everyone's ignore list.

Harte

TimeFlipper

That's what the "ignore" function is for. It's difficult for me to believe that the poster you are responding to isn't on everyone's ignore list.

Harte
Hartey, tell me whats on that poster please, for some reason i cant seem to find it anywhere :oops:..

Harte

Oh I know. I just don’t like to put people on ignore. In my eyes, that’s giving said person the space to keep doing things like this. It’s one of those situations where someone has to do something.

NP and people like them might not stop what they’re doing as a result, but you can bet I’m not going to sit there and let them spread their toxicity around. Especially not while telling people to kill themselves. It doesn’t affect me, but those words could affect someone else if left to run rampant.

How NP hasn’t been banned, I really have no idea.

Harte

Yeah, well, if nobody reads their posts, then they are just talking to themselves anyway.

Harte