Stupid question to time travellers

TimeFlipper

classic timeflip.
it's like ur a fountain of endless toxicity.
i'm quite impressed.
your body can't possibly be surviving under the avalanche of hate.

c'mon tell us buddy, what disabilities ya got?
Youre the one with the serious mental disabilities NP, you are obsessed with suicide and hoping people will kill themselves...Mr Toxicity himself :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

I was told by spirit you need to wear a tin foil hat to stop the psychic attacks on you from that being for a month.
Yes thats correct Mullac, but it HAS to be the Timeflippers Patented Anti-Psychic Attack, Anodised Tin Foil Hat!! :LOL:..
Look deeply into the eyes of the guy, and you will soon see the face of Joe Biden appear :eek:
maxresdefault.jpg

Wind7

Staff
Its hard to say when it comes to that, since everyone has a different mentality. I suffer from depression as well, and I refuse to take medicine to force my mental state into something else. For me, I have essentially accepted depression as a part of me.

My depression stems from the state the world is in, and has been in, for essentially all of history. Sure it’s gotten better or worse with the times, but the core problems humanity faces are problems we’ve been fighting for thousands of years, with inconsistent success at best. I can’t even let myself be happy or just casually enjoy life, when I know there are people who don’t have that choice to make, not when, every second of every day, there are people that are suffering out there somewhere.

I have come to not only accept my depression, but take pride in it, in a way. I have thought about my own death countless times, but what keeps me around is knowing that someone has to do something. Otherwise, countless people will fall into the same mental hole. I spend every day raising awareness about what issues we face, how they have been handled throughout history, what we do to address these issues today, and what we can do that isn't being done. I’m proud of caring so much for other people in this world that it feels like I’m dying from the inside out.

People always tell me not to take the weight of the world on my shoulders, but I feel like I have to. As much as it hurts, I want to. Put another way, my mental state has already hit rock bottom, been crushed by all the pressure, and forged into something that will never bend or break.

I just have to trust that someday, enough people will gather around to carry the weight of the world together, instead of smashing it all to bits and saving what they can fit in their pocket.

We have a lot in common.

( Especially in your last two lines.)

midsummerlight

Its hard to say when it comes to that, since everyone has a different mentality. I suffer from depression as well, and I refuse to take medicine to force my mental state into something else. For me, I have essentially accepted depression as a part of me.

My depression stems from the state the world is in, and has been in, for essentially all of history. Sure it’s gotten better or worse with the times, but the core problems humanity faces are problems we’ve been fighting for thousands of years, with inconsistent success at best. I can’t even let myself be happy or just casually enjoy life, when I know there are people who don’t have that choice to make, not when, every second of every day, there are people that are suffering out there somewhere.

I have come to not only accept my depression, but take pride in it, in a way. I have thought about my own death countless times, but what keeps me around is knowing that someone has to do something. Otherwise, countless people will fall into the same mental hole. I spend every day raising awareness about what issues we face, how they have been handled throughout history, what we do to address these issues today, and what we can do that isnt being done. I’m proud of caring so much for other people in this world that it feels like I’m dying from the inside out.

People always tell me not to take the weight of the world on my shoulders, but I feel like I have to. As much as it hurts, I want to. Put another way, my mental state has already hit rock bottom, been crushed by all the pressure, and forged into something that will never bend or break.

I just have to trust that someday, enough people will gather around to carry the weight of the world together, instead of smashing it all to bits and saving what they can fit in their pocket.
Perhaps you will not like my response. My advice is to spread love. Spread love to yourself and the world, as much as you can even if it feels forced. Love will cure so much.