Suicide

NeverClever

I've thought and think about this more often than I would ever admit....but, I've always had a firearm so that was always quick and easy. Since I don't have one now, it has forced me to think of different ways to exit this sick joke. I'm looking after my elderly mom and she's got a vast collection of medication that I'm sure will do the trick(tho I have to google that). There's a method I think I have created/invented called Suicide by Bus. I've never heard of anyone using this method but I'm sure it exists. Sometimes I think of exiting in a more dramatic way like lighting myself on fire or hanging from the Hollywood Sign or something but the work involved makes me think I would have too much time to think about it and I believe it has to be done really fast as not to consider anything. Then there's the Heroin Factor. Which is... I mean, would probably be the big WINNER. Drift off into a most comfortable sleep...only to be woken by fire and haunting screams of terror and then returned right back here with the same cast of characters only tweaked so much that I cant recognize them or remember anything about everything. And continue the meaningless highs and lows of existence.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've thought and think about this more often than I would ever admit....but, I've always had a firearm so that was always quick and easy. Since I don't have one now, it has forced me to think of different ways to exit this sick joke. I'm looking after my elderly mom and she's got a vast collection of medication that I'm sure will do the trick(tho I have to google that). There's a method I think I have created/invented called Suicide by Bus. I've never heard of anyone using this method but I'm sure it exists. Sometimes I think of exiting in a more dramatic way like lighting myself on fire or hanging from the Hollywood Sign or something but the work involved makes me think I would have too much time to think about it and I believe it has to be done really fast as not to consider anything. Then there's the Heroin Factor. Which is... I mean, would probably be the big WINNER. Drift off into a most comfortable sleep...only to be woken by fire and haunting screams of terror and then returned right back here with the same cast of characters only tweaked so much that I cant recognize them or remember anything about everything. And continue the meaningless highs and lows of existence.

Have you thought of becoming an assassin? At least your death would heve some meaning. Why waste it?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Have you thought of becoming an assassin? At least your death would heve some meaning. Why waste it?
I do think this might be against the rules. Assuming that, I don't think you should be promoting the killing of others; it's verging on death threats. It all depends on the context and situation, but I think this crosses the line. Please be more cautious of what you say and the way you say things. We want this forum to be civil, don't we?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do think this might be against the rules. Assuming that, I don't think you should be promoting the killing of others; it's verging on death threats. It all depends on the context and situation, but I think this crosses the line. Please be more cautious of what you say and the way you say things. We want this forum to be civil, don't we?

I think you are disconnected from reality. I have consistently tried to help people on this forum that cry out for help. A reason to live is better than none.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - Regardless, I'm very certain promoting assassination counts as an act of violence, and we don't encourage violence on this site. Telling someone to assassinate someone else is not an acceptable means of getting that person to avoid suicide, and it's not only against common law, but in many of our minds it's an act of evil as well. There's got to be a better way of discouraging suicide.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein - Regardless, I'm very certain promoting assassination counts as an act of violence, and we don't encourage violence on this site. Telling someone to assassinate someone else is not an acceptable means of getting that person to avoid suicide, and it's not only against common law, but in many of our minds it's an act of evil as well. There's got to be a better way of discouraging suicide.

I didn't tell him to assassinate anyone. I suggested rather than kill himself that he should consider a career as an assassin. Here in America men and women that join the armed forces are expected to risk their lives to kill people. They do that to maintain freedom. Did you forget that? The cost of freedom! Be a jet fighter pilot, CIA agent, even FBI agent and even a member of a local SWAT team. These professions are well respected by the majority of us freedom lovers. But the fact is that sometimes they all are expected to kill someone to maintain freedom. Suicide is not considered to be a healthy choice. But there are many other alternatives that can coincide with suicidal thoughts that help to steer one away from suicide. At least the alternatives are highly respected. It gives one a purpose in life. Me being someone who has experienced suicidal thoughts can tell you from experience that a reason to live is what one needs to help steer away from suicidal thoughts.

Parazite1986

Suicide ain‘t my choice anyways after surviving the ordeal of COVID. It’s immoral and would send you to hell according to Catholic beliefs. I rather live than to die. My beliefs prevent me from dying too.

As for assassination of leaders, it’s not a good path to take in this country.