Summoning a sexual spirit.

alpha centauri

No disrespect to our new member intended, but the statements made had similarities to another member we had before on Paranormalis, called Harriet B..

@Sex spirit seeker

Here is the biggest time travel forum of the world. People come from everywhere .

Harriet(B) wanted every male to have sex with as many female as possible on a different
timeline because the males died out there.

The ones on this site that know about your lifestyle (promiscuity) already left the site and went with her to her timeline.;)

Maybe you come too late.

Oops!! Please disregard us asking someone on this site to have sex with wife, what I meant was we would like her to have Astral sex with another male from here if possible.

But dont you think that would lower the respect of her for you in the long run? That is sex addiction, in my opinion. You seek more and more extraordinary things to get your rush of dopamine.

You can search for Coolidge effect. This is something similar.

I think, you and your girlfriend would want more and more after one encounter and are never satisfied. Or not?

And why you evoke a demonic spirit instead of a positive one, I dont understand, too.

Im pretty sure were not the only ones that seek this kind of thing.
Those on the astral plane report about sex. But I dont know, why they would like to have sex with your wife if everybody there can change their appearance. So they can look much more beautiful than your wife.

Last edited:

Sex spirit seeker

@Sex spirit seeker

Here is the biggest time travel forum of the world. People come from everywhere .

Harriet(B) wanted every male to have sex with as many female as possible on a different
timeline because the males died out there.

The ones on this site that know about your lifestyle (promiscuity) already left the site and went with her to her timeline.;)

Maybe you come too late.

But dont you think that would lower the respect of her for you in the long run? That is sex addiction, in my opinion. You seek more and more extraordinary things to get your rush of dopamine.

You can search for Coolidge effect. This is something similar.

I think, you and your girlfriend would want more and more after one encounter and are never satisfied. Or not?

And why you evoke a demonic spirit instead of a positive one, I dont understand, too.

Those on the astral plane report about sex. But I dont know, why they would like to have sex with your wife if everybody there can change their appearance. So they can look much more beautiful than your wife.
My wife doesn't need to change her appearance. She' s already sexy and beautiful.

Sex spirit seeker

Because, assuming you are not a troll (big assumption), what you just described doing is exactly what places you outside God's protection and brings about demonic affliction if not outright possession. You violated the first commandment in the worst possible way. You essentially committed one of the worst sins possible, and you handed over your wife, over whom you were given dominion in order to protect and nourish, to demons.
Kairos, you are right! I am totally wrong for wanting this for my wife. I renounce wanting this for my wife. I asked God and my wife to forgive me for wanting this. This all came about because a christian guy at work was refuting another worker about him talking about having another women in their bedroom to have sex with his wife. He reminded him about the vows he and his wife promised to each other. And how Satan wants to destroy marriages and families, it made sense and It got me thinking how wrong and perverted, my thinking is to even consider these things I have said on this site. Thanks Kairos for your input in the statement you made above.

Cirrus

Kairos, you are right! I am totally wrong for wanting this for my wife. I renounce wanting this for my wife. I asked God and my wife to forgive me for wanting this. This all came about because a christian guy at work was refuting another worker about him talking about having another women in their bedroom to have sex with his wife. He reminded him about the vows he and his wife promised to each other. And how Satan wants to destroy marriages and families, it made sense and It got me thinking how wrong and perverted, my thinking is to even consider these things I have said on this site. Thanks Kairos for your input in the statement you made above.

Is this sarcasm?

I think this is sarcasm.