Summoning a sexual spirit.

Sex spirit seeker

@Sex spirit seeker , soliciting someone to have astral sex with your wife on an internet forum is like standing at a busy intersection with a placard saying "Anyone want to have sex with my wife?" Presumably you want to have a bit more understanding of and control over who or what the two of you want to become intimate with. I would recommend the book "Sexual Alchemy: Magical Intercourse with Spirits" by Donald Tyson (Chapter 14: Methods of Protection) on how one might put some controls in place before potentially inviting something nasty and tenacious into your lives. Though it is out of print and expensive used, it appears to be archived at archive.org:

Sex spirit seeker

@Sex spirit seeker , soliciting someone to have astral sex with your wife on an internet forum is like standing at a busy intersection with a placard saying "Anyone want to have sex with my wife?" Presumably you want to have a bit more understanding of and control over who or what the two of you want to become intimate with. I would recommend the book "Sexual Alchemy: Magical Intercourse with Spirits" by Donald Tyson (Chapter 14: Methods of Protection) on how one might put some controls in place before potentially inviting something nasty and tenacious into your lives. Though it is out of print and expensive used, it appears to be archived at archive.org:

Sex spirit seeker

So if we bypassed the whole Incubus thing, would it be safer just to find someone who would be able to have sex with my wife astrally? Her and I would like this to happen as a means of opening her up to the possibility of us inviting a real guy to our bedroom for her?

Sex spirit seeker

Thats not us but if our "statements" are offensive we in no way want to offend anyone on this site. I just thought this site could provide us some enlightenment about spirits that are sexual in nature. Sorry if we offended were very open people and my wifes friend mentioned to her about spirits that can have sex with women and men and it got us curious about these things.