Super Car made in Afghanistan

Lumbergooz

I wouldn t believe it until BBC ran a short news about it. Meet the MADA 9 heads turning sports car made in Afghanistan under Taliban ruling. Maker took 5 years to build it costing labor and effort worth millions. But his starter company will exhibit it in Dubai AutoShow and will mass produce, selling price is ONLY 40 thousand US$. When asked, the inventor said he is fed up with the unrealistic prices of super cars in Europe...
Made-in-Afghanistan-Entop-Car.jpeg
This is not the juice,...the real juice is that car is powered by a Toyota engine which he and his team modified to consume less fuel as low as 1 litre per 100 KM...This reminds us of the year 1977 when late TOM OGLE ,a great young American mechanic who modified the carburetor into the super carburetor that consumes only 20% of normal engine...of course TOM OGLE died in mysterious circumstances..deja voo.

Wind7

Staff
It doesn't take much imagination to figure out why he suddenly became > Gone.

How it works

Basically the system uses a standard engine with a few modifications in lieu of the carburetor. There is a series of hoses feeding a mixture of gas vapors and air directly into the engine.

Gas in the tank passes through a series of filters, which stretch the energy available in each gallon. The invention also stores excess vapors for later use for up to 45 days. Premium gas is needed, as its higher octane level allows for more vapors to build.

Not only does Ogle's car promise more miles per gallon, but he says it will clean the environment while causing its owner fewer repair headaches.
The thing that destroys good intention.

Greed.

Beholder

If oil companies were paid by energy output rather than liters of oil, they would probably reveal quite a lot of supressed inventions.

Last edited:

8thsinner

Theres a couple of new energy inventions coming out now, like the hydrogen engine and the raxial flux mini motor, the steal them until they an figure out a way to profit from it., so they tweak things. I doubt any of them is any different. Tesla is just as bad, yeah it's all clean and shiny until they start getting hacked and well, other things.
They need things like this right now, anything to distract the masses from "died suddenly" syndrome. And lul the fake "climate change" belief system.

MODAT7

I wouldn t believe it until BBC ran a short news about it. Meet the MADA 9 heads turning sports car made in Afghanistan under Taliban ruling. Maker took 5 years to build it costing labor and effort worth millions. But his starter company will exhibit it in Dubai AutoShow and will mass produce, selling price is ONLY 40 thousand US$. When asked, the inventor said he is fed up with the unrealistic prices of super cars in Europe...
View attachment 15981
This is not the juice,...the real juice is that car is powered by a Toyota engine which he and his team modified to consume less fuel as low as 1 litre per 100 KM...This reminds us of the year 1977 when late TOM OGLE ,a great young American mechanic who modified the carburetor into the super carburetor that consumes only 20% of normal engine...of course TOM OGLE died in mysterious circumstances..deja voo.
We're now taking bets that there will be another war in Afghanistan.

I find it odd that the Taliban would allow a sports car to be made. Maybe it has the reliability of a Yugo. Anyone old enough to remember those???

Mayhem

Zenith
We're now taking bets that there will be another war in Afghanistan.

I find it odd that the Taliban would allow a sports car to be made. Maybe it has the reliability of a Yugo. Anyone old enough to remember those???
At first i thought you were talking about the Lada remember those? 5 minute supercar:LOL:

Wind7

Staff
A gift to the greedy, with a big surprise under the steering wheel. 💥
At first i thought you were talking about the Lada remember those? 5 minute supercar:LOL:

I just had an interesting (or not) Thought!

What if they're following the bloody Alphabet??

1673930315443.png

The LADA

1673930418740.png

The MADA

h7NYw4g.gif

The NADA ?

;)