Schematic T.E.C. Time Travel Unit

steven chiverton

If I ever have time, I will build all the time machines available on paranormalis. But what is the 2009 NPN? And can any type of terminals be used?
ive nearly completed this tec time travel unit just have to make the time or head coil and chucka plates and its done by the way what dose tec stand for anyhow

Lumbergooz

@steven chiverton :using a non metallic box is the right thing..yea.. I can see from one side the 2 nodes for head coil..and the other 2 for copper plates. quite a neat job..so ur gona use a pendulum on the unit perhaps a quartz pendulum....plz share your experience using it ?

steven chiverton

Ive built 2 so far so testing ill do when i get to it as i want to make a smaller one compact one but the second prototype i switched it on for a basic test and the clear blue led was flashing at a low frequency great that's what the circuit is a very low frequency oscillator i dident adjust the dials to see if the frequency of the led goes up or down yet so ill do some measurements latter . is the yellow led listed in the schematic parts important to use or would any color do i think this circuitry could be used for a bajak capacitor to

Lumbergooz

Thanks alot Steve..I m buying a frequency meter to test the output & adjust it to the frequency mentioned..from an electronics POV, I do not think LED color makes a difference, except voltage draw.
Yet, I am surprised by ur patience,,,,I mean many people are fully geared to try this unit the moment they have it in hand.