Schematic T.E.C. Time Travel Unit

tuvok50

no luck yet and i dident use the pedulum yet as i cant even get it swinging and now my led is starting to flicker and flash something is making it do it at the last moment but nothing else yet to report except a white flash when i got out of bed i saw out the corner of me left eye, and i still cant sleep with the time coil on my head if that's important in any way
I've been using mine a lot lately and it makes me have lucid dreams, I tune it by 'feel', as for the head coils, you'll get used to them after awhile. The LED is suppose to flicker. I can adjust mine from about 2Hz all the up to more than 60Hz

tuvok50

just a track not conducting so i resolderd it and replaced the normal 100uf capacitor for a low esr type as for larger capacitor do you refer to the value like higher than 100uf or the size
I thought you had a different sized cap in it, but it looks like you've solved the problem, so does the LED blink faster and slower when you turn the frequency pot?
the led blinks slower and at various speeds when i adjust the pots but only whe ive got 2 jumper leads running from each chuckra plate and conected to multimeter leads set to measure the ac output from the audio transformer so without the leads its just different so i think whether the led blinks or not may depend on the resistance in the outputs
I have nothing hooked up to my transformer output...where the chakra plates go

steven chiverton

I thought you had a different sized cap in it, but it looks like you've solved the problem, so does the LED blink faster and slower when you turn the frequency pot?
the led blinks slower and at various speeds when i adjust the pots but only whe ive got 2 jumper leads running from each chuckra plate and conected to multimeter leads set to measure the ac output from the audio transformer so without the leads its just different so i think whether the led blinks or not may depend on the resistance in the outputs
so you may not have the 5k output voltage adjust so are you just using the frequency adjust only

tuvok50

so you may not have the 5k output voltage adjust so are you just using the frequency adjust only
Yes

tuvok50

ive stopped using mine ill start re testing tonight as i was busy
It takes time for it to work so don't give up! I tune mine by feel, what I mean is; I lay flat on my back with my eyes closed, turn the unit on, then tune frequency knob until my eyes start to water, leave it on for about 20 minutes, turn it off and remove head coils. within 20 mins I'll start to lucid dream.

Lumbergooz

@tuvok50 : thank you, I needed ur last post since I am almost completing my unit. from professor comments on HDR, I began 2 understand that unit to work is a one needs few factors together, such as fine crafting, state of mind, and undoubtful belief..

tuvok50

@tuvok50 : thank you, I needed ur last post since I am almost completing my unit. from professor comments on HDR, I began 2 understand that unit to work is a one needs few factors together, such as fine crafting, state of mind, and undoubtful belief..
Yes that's true Lumbergooz, did you get your audio transformer from a P.A. speaker?
BTW, here's link to lucid dream frequencies.....Zapping Sleepers' Brains Causes Lucid Dreaming

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

@tuvok50 : Many thanks indeed..these frequencies one should print and hang on notice board, they come handy always..Funny thing last month when I was doing my time bend experiment(which I posted here); I used a an XR2206 function generator DIY kit from ebay. I leave it running beside my bed. It gave me some really delicous & vivid dreams. I even experienced 3 layers of dreams and I was realizing that I am in the 2nd layer...however twice I woke up in morning & found the function generator burned(IC damaged)...I am thinking to buy a better function generator.
Sure after I complete this one posted here by Num7

tuvok50

@tuvok50 : Many thanks indeed..these frequencies one should print and hang on notice board, they come handy always..Funny thing last month when I was doing my time bend experiment(which I posted here); I used a an XR2206 function generator DIY kit from ebay. I leave it running beside my bed. It gave me some really delicous & vivid dreams. I even experienced 3 layers of dreams and I was realizing that I am in the 2nd layer...however twice I woke up in morning & found the function generator burned(IC damaged)...I am thinking to buy a better function generator.
Sure after I complete this one posted here by Num7
Maybe the load on the function generator output is to heavy? Try putting a resistor between the output and coil to see if that makes a difference. BTW, I'm finding that the more I use my TTU the easier it's becoming to lucid dream! My mind responds best in the lower frequency regions.