Telepathic manipulation of others

QuadKidor

Anyone ever experience or witness telepathic manipulation of others? I have had a very recent experience with a woman who is definitely psychic but uses her abilities for evil purposes and personal gain.

It all started in 2011 when I dated a woman I will call DH. We met on a dating site and had a mutual attraction and connection. In a couple months we started a relationship. I also discovered that like me, she had psychic abilities as well; and she was pretty experienced in using them too. Thats when I started discovering that she liked to use them for her own personal gain.

The biggest thing was when we were in a private court hearing for her ex husband. He was being sentenced by the judge for statutory rape of a 13yr old girl. As the judge was about to give his sentence she looked at him and said "judge, you will give him a light sentence, probation with no stipulations and no requirements to register as a sex offender." The judge only gave him 60 days probation with no stipulations and no requirements to register; all in front of the lawyers, bailiffs, and everyone else present while in the astonished and shocked looks of everyone there.. She then made everyone forget what had just transpired using the same psychic means.

Reason why she did this?? She wanted her ex husband to still have a good job so he could pay out more child support. He couldnt do it if he was a registered SO.

I strangely felt more drawn to her but that started to cease when I questioned her motives after she wanted another guy who was a felon to move in with her as I was about to as well. I left and told her not to contact me anymore. Reason why she likes felons is because their minds are weak and easy to manipulate. Plus they can find small work and make money to give to her; or do whatever she desired.

Several months ago she messaged me on another dating site; we started to talk and for several months did the same. During this time I started to feel emotionally weak, depressed and sad for no reason. I thought I was catching depression or something like that. Well several nights ago she messaged me and asked if we could restart the relationship. As I was about to say yes I heard a booming voice in my head tell me to shut off the phone and think about what I was doing, and to focus on something else. Once I shut it off I felt this gigantic shroud lift above me and I felt more clearer, my thoughts were clear and my judgement was more intact than ever. I realized at once what she was doing; which was slowly weakening my emotions to crack my defenses so she could draw me in. Soon as I realized that I told her to fuck off and never contact me again.

So far she has not; but I need to defend myself against people like her, I also think she will return sometime in the future.

Anyone else ever meet anyone like this?

Humans will realize some day, the power of mind and body is more powerful then what they think its capacity of doing is.

jkrailee

To those who does not posses mental psychic ability they are curious of course and are not really aware that if they come contact to this individuals who uses there ability to their gain. You will never be aware that they have already manipulated you. I know you only want prof, but what if you have found the prof what would you do next???

Martelis

I to can do this and went through a short period of light abuse. Finding it to be something I needed to vent. I have seen been able to use it for a more win / win purpose.

tflofasho

How does one gain abilities like this?

I would like to use this or have someone help me to get out of my jams and help restore all I lost becsuse of what I went thru. I could get my cases removed and records destroyed and expunged with this and would really like major help with this.

Itheblaze

Records are really never expunged. I believe certain people/with money in high places can have any kind of knowledge they want on a person.

sevensixtwo

If you find yourself spending too much time trying to make someone stumble with your mind, try to remember that you can also throw a hand grenade with your arm.

Carl Miller

In the book Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Shroeder we can find na interesting episode involving one of the book's subjects - Wolf Messing, a man who demonstrated his psychic ability to Stalin by brainwashing his guards into thinking that he was secret police chief Beria and so was waved through all of Stalin's personal security checkpoints.
Asked how he did it, Messing said he persistently persuaded himself he was the police chief Beria, he impregnated himself assuming the personality of Beria and while he was waving through the personal security he felt he was Beria. His face must have adopted Beria's features to deceive the guards. He must have hypnotized the guards into really believing he was Beria. Anyway, Stalin got perplexed as Messing fulfilled his promise penetrating the gov. room chin-up as Beria.

sevensixtwo

Yeah but maybe because he was wearing the uniform of the higher ranking person they just didn't want to say, "You look fucking weird today Sir, is that even you? I don't think you're you and that's what I want to be the topic of conversation right now." Sometimes you just have to decide if you want to be pleasant or if you want to be that other way you can be.

Last edited: