Telepathic manipulation of others

gizi agresta

Anyone ever experience or witness telepathic manipulation of others? I have had a very recent experience with a woman who is definitely psychic but uses her abilities for evil purposes and personal gain.
?

Like a couple other posters I question your use of the term 'evil'. This whole situation presents an ethical gray area in your own involvement as well.

You mentioned DH receives child support but do not mention the child at all. Who is this child? Is it possible her action are to protect this child even if that is through morally questionable means?
Maybe its not out of a situation of love or mutual respect but if she is providing felons with steady housing and encouraging legitimate income perhaps there exists a symbiosis there even if it seems icky on the surface.

How long did you date exactly? How much do you really know of her past?

From a hypothetical stand point, knowing only vague details of this situation labeling DH as 'evil' might give her more power either in her ability to psychically manipulate you or undermine your own ability to resist.
From a more psychological perspective viewing someone as 'evil' and living in fear of them could be what was causing your emotional malaise and paranoid feelings. That release you felt could just be the sense of relief of being able to withstand temptation and returning to an unhealthy relationship.

Carl Miller

Telepathic control of others sound likea hitherian thing. Spending your time with this means a mind still in search of illumination. Whatever betters relationship and commonwealth is good. I have never tried to exert mind power to dominate people. It smells nazi thing.

jcolanzi

It's a tool which can be used for good or evil. Just like clairvoyance, you could watch your neighbor shower or you can track killers and missing children. Electricity can light your house or fry your body.

The tools exist, it's how you use them that determines good from evil.

Thoth93

If you feel you may be being influenced by telepathic mind control wear a bag of kosher salt around your neck or in your pocket but it's best if it is on a rope around your neck so that the bag falls right over your heart. Salt dampens and absorbs psychic energy. It will make it extremely difficult for them to manipulate you even if they are quite powerful. Stay away from that woman.

Wind7

Staff
If you feel you may be being influenced by telepathic mind control wear a bag of kosher salt around your neck or in your pocket but it's best if it is on a rope around your neck so that the bag falls right over your heart. Salt dampens and absorbs psychic energy. It will make it extremely difficult for them to manipulate you even if they are quite powerful. Stay away from that woman.

Yep.

Pocket sized Black Tourmaline and Lepidolite will do the trick as well.

Carl Miller

If you are suscipious of someone spending the night in the same house first thing to do is locking up your door. Then you draw David Pentagram on your door so that he or she will not enter during the night, pay attention to insert the top side of the pentacle into the door. If you still feel insecure after doing this then go to a hotel and leave it all behind. :p

Last edited:

jcolanzi

You could try creating a thought form in the shape of a sphere surrounding you home or apartment. Give it a name and program it to allow nothing harmful in. Once or twice a day feed it energy.

You could also protect your block by placing thought forms in the shape of claymores at each end and anyone with evil intent will think twice about even approaching where you live.

You could also strengthen your aura as an added layer of protection.

Carl Miller

The most comprehensive, effective course on ESP is Silva Mind Control, created by José Silva from Laredo. And José Silva was a mexican, at times we think he is 'so' alive that we feel like saying he is still living. Mexican people, be proud of yourselves and do not bother the immigration control by Trump.
By 70s Silva Mind Control was dominating the ESP world. I had na instructor named 'Omar Mustapha' who spoke portuguese with a Strong arabian accent. As i wished to impress the instructor after the second day of a seminar on ESP i told him i had dreamt of him and he had been dressed so and so. It was a strange kind of adherent transparent clothing . He told me that it had been his layer of protection. I replied teasing him that i could not realize why a Silva Mind Control instructor, versed on Coue affirmations such as- Every day, in any way, i am better and better- would need a strange type of clothing like that.
He got very angry at my statement and from that day on pretended not to see me anymore.