Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

3sp

As as mentioned there been a number of catastrophes... Some natural and some man-man... Plastic eating microbes that were engineered to reduce plastic pollution... Became rampant and uncontrollable when they mutated... Preventing the use of plastic for many decades and believed to have contributed to an increase in environmental estrogens... To a pandemic of a disease called Bengali Scrotum Rot (SCR).. to name just a few.
Ok so why not answer all the questions. Where are you from? You're english is not quite spot on.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ok so why not answer all the questions. Where are you from? You're english is not quite spot on.

One might assume that all time travelers from the future are no longer required to take English grammar. Of course that isn't the case this time. Probably low I.Q. is the culprit. No credibility has been established. And hoaxers will commonly just refuse to answer questions they don't like.

HARRIET (B)

Language changes with time and I am from the future... 99 years from now. I was born and spent most of my life on a space station orbiting the Earth...

3sp

Why not just say 2117? That is odd

So Harriet when were you born?
What is the (B) in your name on here?
Where or how else are you recruiting?

HARRIET (B)

Why not just say 2117? That is odd

So Harriet when were you born?
What is the (B) in your name on here?
Where or how else are you recruiting?

I was I was born on Trump Space Station 78 years from now... The (B) in my name is to distinguish me from the other Harriet's... I tried a number of Physics forums but was dismissed as a crank... I did some research and came upon this forum...

3sp

What year did you travel back from?
Why are you living on a space station? Are people still inhabiting earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.