Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negan

THE member
Oh look, another iCosplayer! Let me guess, work / school is boring so you'd thought you'd get some hyuck's trolling a forum?

3sp

• Hello... On joining this forum, I received a personal message detailing the usual protocol or etiquette... However I'm going to break that protocol and forgo the formal introduction... By posting here and making the following announcement... I am a temporal agent from the distance future... I have a valid reason of taking the unusual step of revealing myself on this forum... Which I will make apparent in a forthcoming post. But until then, hello and to Einstein a frequent poster the answer is no!
    I

I would like to know what Harriet's mission is coming back to this time. So are you stuck in 2018? When did you come from?

HARRIET (B)

I would like to know what Harriet's mission is coming back to this time. So are you stuck in 2018? When did you come from?

Thank you for enquiring... Here by design, nothing has gone awry... There's an old saying... Those that are not ready to believe, everything seems to be science fiction... I am here to offer a number of males who meet the necessary criteria the opportunity to go into the future... There are strict rules to abide by... But as long as you follow them to the letter you'll be returned...

Mayhem

Zenith
Very good for you to arrive here.

There most that would like to transverse time i hope you dont get overloaded with requests.

3sp

Thank you for enquiring... Here by design, nothing has gone awry... There's an old saying... Those that are not ready to believe, everything seems to be science fiction... I am here to offer a number of males who meet the necessary criteria the opportunity to go into the future... There are strict rules to abide by... But as long as you follow them to the letter you'll be returned...
Can i sign up?

HARRIET (B)

Can i sign up?

If you are male between the ages of 21 and 45 in good health with no hereditary weakness and prepared to father children then yes you'll be able to sign up..! Males over the age of 45 will be considered if they have superior genes and able to demonstrate they are still capable of impregnating...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.