Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately you can't upload MP4 to this site.. Can't use YouTube either as there is security issues in doing so... Also @TimeFlipper with his mocking has some degree put me off doing so...
And what exactly do you mean by a security issue?, thats Bullshit!....The fact is that you have made yet ANOTHER excuse for not wanting to make and post a video :ROFLMAO:, i suspect that even @mullac998 is getting fed up with all of your excuses!!...Obviously you didnt like me proving how easy it is to fake any video clip, i wasnt mocking you, i was stating a fact!....

TimeFlipper

I need to test his semen to insure things like sperm count and genetic info... Methods of collection is simple... I will meet up with @mullac998 in a hotel room where he will be lying on a bed naked but for a towel for modesty and I administer tantric wrenching... To collect the sample... If his semen is of stern stuff he will be invited to the future...

@mullac998 Did this "meet up" actually happen?
From what you were saying AFTER that harriet b made the above comment, there was certainly no meet up!..(n)
But, if there was a meet a up, was harriet b a guy or a girl, and can you describe what her or him looked like, and can you tell all our members what that "Tantric Wrenching" :ROFLMAO: was, which collected your....."sample"?? >>>:coffee::eek::ROFLMAO:..
Or, did that harriet b make yet another excuse for NOT meeting up with you in a hotel room, for fear you might "capture" her or him? :ROFLMAO:..

mullac998

@mullac998 Did this "meet up" actually happen?
From what you were saying AFTER that harriet b made the above comment, there was certainly no meet up!..(n)
But, if there was a meet a up, was harriet b a guy or a girl, and can you describe what her or him looked like, and can you tell all our members what that "Tantric Wrenching" :ROFLMAO: was, which collected your....."sample"?? >>>:coffee::eek::ROFLMAO:..
Or, did that harriet b make yet another excuse for NOT meeting up with you in a hotel room, for fear you might "capture" her or him? :ROFLMAO:..
Whether or not a meet happened why would i tell anyone on here so what you can track him down how stupid do you think we are

Cirrus

Whether or not a meet happened why would i tell anyone on here so what you can track him down how stupid do you think we are

Only for verification purposes. Nobody is trying to track anybody down. Your recent posts waver from making it seem like a meeting did happen to that a meeting did not happen. If a meeting did happen, then you would be able to verify if Harriet is who she says she is. We would then have to take your verification at face-value, discuss your verification further to obtain additional confirmation, or disregard your verification outright.

So... did you or did you not meet?

HARRIET (B)

And what exactly do you mean by a security issue?, thats Bullshit!....The fact is that you have made yet ANOTHER excuse for not wanting to make and post a video :ROFLMAO:, i suspect that even @mullac998 is getting fed up with all of your excuses!!...Obviously you didnt like me proving how easy it is to fake any video clip, i wasnt mocking you, i was stating a fact!....

There are many agencies not just DADARS, that would be interested in obtaining time travel technology... And their reasons for this are not completely altruistic... So I have to take all necessary precautions in order to prevent the time travelling technology that we use falling into the wrong hands. That's not bullshit it common sense...

I recently infiltrated the below group, I snuck into their meeting regarding time travel....

IMG_20181114_180208_361.jpg

IMG_20181114_180402_784.jpg

IMG_20181102_224629_897.jpg

Got rumbled halfway through the meeting.... And had to make a a hasty exit... There's a story...

TimeFlipper

You keep calling that harriet b "he or him", are you aware that in previous postings you called it a "she or her", harriet is a female name!! (y)...So how could anyone track down that "him or her", just by "you" telling us if you did or not meet that harriet??...It seems that you are making up excuses, just to protect that fake harriet b...why?

Could it be that you are making up excuses for that "her or him" just because you believed everything it has been saying for the past 6 months, and consequently you would feel completely silly and embarrassed for admitting to all of us that harriet b is just a deluded fake?

TimeFlipper

There are many agencies not just DADARS, that would be interested in obtaining time travel technology... And their reasons for this are not completely altruistic... So I have to take all necessary precautions in order to prevent the time travelling technology that we use falling into the wrong hands. That's not bullshit it common sense...

I recently infiltrated the below group, I snuck into their meeting regarding time travel....

View attachment 7719

View attachment 7720

View attachment 7721

Got rumbled halfway through the meeting.... And had to make a a hasty exit... There's a story...

Nah fake harriet, you took those photos when you went on an Old Age Pensioners bus trip somewhere :ROFLMAO:...
Have any of those OAP`s got that "Bengali Scrotum Rot (BSR)". better known as, "Bull Shit Rubbish", that you mentioned in some of your first postings on Paranormalis? :ROFLMAO:..

Status
Not open for further replies.