Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

3sp

If you are from the future is it so that you already know whom you will choose to return?

Apri1

My question is: how do you guarantee you have entered the past of the same timeline you started? And or return to that original time in the future? If you don't, how do you keep track of which timeline you are in? Thanks :)

Negan

THE member
...how do you keep track of which timeline you are in?

Oh that's easy, it's much like a string on a guitar. They all have a certain resonance harmonic. If the harmonics are different, you know you're not at your timeline. In order to get back to your timeline, you first need a iTunes gift card for 100USD and call "John Davis" at Microsoft support. He'll clean your PC for each and everything.

Hope that cleared some of that up.

Apri1

Oh that's easy, it's much like a string on a guitar. They all have a certain resonance harmonic. If the harmonics are different, you know you're not at your timeline. In order to get back to your timeline, you first need a iTunes gift card for 100USD and call "John Davis" at Microsoft support. He'll clean your PC for each and everything.

Hope that cleared some of that up.

Cute joke, but I was serious. I ask something similar to every time travel claim. Been looking for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.