Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

Are you and her like the same person? Because its like , your brand new to this forum and this is the only thread you have posted in.

Just wondering if it is a multiple account sock army thing or what.

3sp

@titorite i doubt it. If so they would have conspired a faked meetup with responses trying to prove her validity. This thread gets a lot of attention due to us all being hungry for time travel and being males suckered in by notions of sexual rewards. At this point it keeps continuing because of a slight chance of the notion we could get to time travel and it is sort of entertaining. Who the hell types with a ... constantly? I think @Kairos has it right with this becoming some kind of funny movie script. Why do we keep this up is the question. Curiosity? Entertainment? I would love to see the real "Harriet" probably some kid laughing his ass off. I have to say they play it pretty cool in regards to keeping it going. If there really was this need i'm pretty sure the selection process would not be online. The whole story line is rather absurd too. Bengali scrotum rot sounds like some total BS. The whole thing is absurd we should stop feeding the beast.

Ps Harriet if you are real i want to go still...

Kairos

It keeps going on because most dudes are intrigued. If you actually find a woman who can deliver a great handjob, then you have found yourself a rare treasure. Play pretending it's all about time travel is not so bad. It's not as fun as Tarzan, but whatever.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It keeps going on because most dudes are intrigued. If you actually find a woman who can deliver a great handjob, then you have found yourself a rare treasure. Play pretending it's all about time travel is not so bad. It's not as fun as Tarzan, but whatever.

Did you miss the part where she buries you alive?

HARRIET (B)

how about by answering me? Im a willing volunteer

I will I will be travelling to several zones, I'm in the UK win at the moment... We're hoping to convince at least 6 male volunteers from each zone to leave behind their current life and join us in the future to help repopulate and I re establish the male species... I will meet up in each Zone with prospective volunteers to check them for suitability... This will include a semen sample for analysis... Then you'll be giving one of three options... Option one is the blue pill... What is taken you'll be rendered into a state of suspense animation and placed in a hermetically sealed casket and buried... Almost a century later you'll be dug up and taken to one of the safe zones in our time period... Where you have your own private harem... Option 2 ... Before committing yourself we can use the Blue Tube temporal mind transference to give you a brief glimpse of the future... Although it comes with risks the process is reversible and you haven't committed to self to a one-way ticket to the future... Option 3... You can have sex a surrogate... Once the child is born we will send it to the future via the same suspended animation process... I've already sent to into the future using suspended animation... They have been sealed in their caskets and buried awaiting to be revived in the distant future... We need another for from the UK...

Kairos

Did you miss the part where she buries you alive?

I work out about five days per week. Not really worried. But Tarzan really is more my larping style. Not sure I could get into the time travel game.

I even do movement training and can move like a primate as you see in the Tarzan films now. Time travel victim is just not my role.

HARRIET (B)

Might you give us an indication of the member(s) of this forum that have influenced time travel?

Browsing this forum I came across a thread that contained a picture... That I know is of a fully functioning time machine... In fact it was from that prototype that we developed our time traveling technology...

Last edited:

3sp

Browsing this forum I came across a thread but contained a picture that I know is of a fully functioning time machine... In fact it was from that prototype that we developed our time traveling technology...
Which thread? What did it look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.